Browse Article by TopicsAdding Folders Organizing Forms Putting Forms in Folders Folders Organizing Organization Grouping Grouping Folders Grouping Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Shared form folders are not displayed for subaccount users
- How can I apply for a non-profit discount?
- Organizing the conditions
- How can I file a form from the "Shared With Me" Section to another folder?
- Can you create folders to save your forms in?
- naming of file submission folders
- Sheets/organizing clients
- How to filter submission data of a specific time frame?
- Google Drive integration is creating two folders per submission
- I can't see shared folders
How to Add or Group Your Forms into FoldersLast Update: May 29, 2016
Here we will teach you how to Add, Group, and even further Organize your Forms into newly created Folders for a cleaner look. This is normal expected as your account gains more forms that you build so this will help you so that you can find them easier and quicker without too many problems.
1. Login to your account and go to My Forms
2. Click "My Forms" button and you'll be able to see an option. Click on the "Create One Now" link, this will open up the Add new Folder wizard....
.....give it a name and click "Continue" button
3. Now, select the forms you want to group into the folder you just created (you'll be able to see a green checkafter selecting forms). Click "Folder" options from the toolbar
4. Clicking the Folder button from the toolbar will open up the Folder Selections, just click on each box where you'd like to put the selected forms. Click "Apply" button to save the changes
5. And Now You're Done! You will now see a Colomnized Tab that shows you visually which forms are associated with the Newly Created Folder you've made and Assigned them to. Alternatively you can click on the folder on the sidebar to the left to swap between the two and view only the ones in the folder or all of them.
Additionally, You can also Drag'N'Drop selected Forms into Folders to Add them Quicker once they've been created.
On top of that you have several different options to edit and customize them including folder name, color, or even removing the folder later on if needed for better organization.
Just hover your mouse pointer over your Folder Name and you will then see a "Down Arrow" appear, just click on it to get these options:
Questions? Please let us know below!