Browse Article by Topicsthank you page custom url thank you message
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- Can I have a custom url for my form?
- DNS record issue using jotformz.com
- How can I redirect users to a different page after the form is submitted?
- How to change the Thank you page based on selected language of the form?
- Custom domain is not working
- Embedded form in Wix
- Prevent duplicate submissions when using back button on browser
- Custom form URL is not working.
- Thank you page hacked
- Missing Thank you Page
Setting Up the Thank You PageLast Update: March 8, 2017
What is a Thank You Page?
A "thank you page" is the final page your visitors see after submitting your form. Some people use it to give a pleasing end to the experience by customizing the page. Others use it as a tool to redirect visitors to a certain page after completing the form.
There are two different options for you to choose when making your thank you page:
1. Show a Thank You page
2. Redirect to an external link
To access these thank you page options, click SETTINGS at the top > then THANK YOU PAGE on the left:
If you're still using JotForm Version 3:
1. Take a look at the toolbar at the top of the Form Builder once you enter the jotform to edit it.
2. Click the "Thank You" button with a huge smile:
3. Choose an option according to your needs:
Redirect to an external link also called as "Custom Thank You URL"
The form will redirect to the website URL entered here. This is very useful when you want your form users to land on your website or a specific page.
Custom URL is also used on "Post Data Advanced Feature". Check this guide for more details: How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page.
Show a Thank You page or the default thank you page
This is the most commonly used Thank You option since it has almost all the details that you need already included. You can completely customize the look of your thank you page directly from the thank you message editor. You can insert images, links, paragraphs, and tables. It is also possible to post users answer using this option by clicking the "Form Fields" drop down selection.
If you have any suggestions or experienced any issues regarding this feature, please let us know below.