Browse Article by Topicsthank you page custom url thank you message
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- Why is my Thank You page showing encrypted data too?
- Why my form is not redirecting to Thank you page?
- How to insert Youtube video into Thank you page
- Form default Thank You not appearing
- Where do I insert the redirect URL from PayPal back to my site?
- Users are getting a 404 when they return to merchant from PayPal
- Going back to the form by clicking back button from the thank you page URL resubmits the form
- How do I edit thank you page?
- Chosen field is not going to correct page condition when submitted
- Form thank you page is blank after submitting the form
Setting Up the Thank You PageLast Update: January 1, 2017
What is a Thank You Page?
A "thank you page" is the final page your visitors see after submitting your form. Some people use it to give a pleasing end to the experience by customizing the page. Others use it as a tool to redirect visitors to a certain page after completing the form.
There are two different options for you to choose when making your thank you page:
1. Show a Thank You page
2. Redirect to an external link
To access these thank you page options, see below:
1. Take a look at the toolbar at the top of the Form Builder once you enter the jotform to edit it.
2. Click the "Thank You" button with a huge smile:
3. Choose an option according to your needs:
Redirect to an external link also called as "Custom Thank You URL"
The form will redirect to the website URL entered here. This is very useful when you want your form users to land on your website or a specific page.
Custom URL is also used on "Post Data Advanced Feature". Check this guide for more details: How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page.
Show a Thank You page or the default thank you page
This is the most commonly used Thank You option since it has almost all the details that you need already included. You can completely customize the look of your thank you page directly from the thank you message editor. You can insert images, links, paragraphs, and tables. It is also possible to post users answer using this option by clicking the "Form Fields" drop down selection.
If you have any suggestions or experienced any issues regarding this feature, please let us know below.