Browse Article by Topicsthank you page custom url thank you message
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change Thank You Page URL Based on a Condition
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- How can I localize the Autoresponder and Thank You pages?
- Why do I have JotForm branding on the Thank You page?
- Can I rename my form custom URL to make it shorter?
- How can I setup a condition that will only send an email if another condition has been met?
- Why is my Thank You page showing a JotForm footer branding?
- How do I create a custom URL for my form?
- JotForm branding on Thank You Page for Premium Member
- How can I transfer submission data to our newsletter provider?
- How to remove the "Now create your own JotForm" branding?
- How to create a custom Thank-You page that redirects back to the form after a few minutes?
Setting Up the Thank You PageLast Update: March 8, 2017
What is a Thank You Page?
A "thank you page" is the final page your visitors see after submitting your form. Some people use it to give a pleasing end to the experience by customizing the page. Others use it as a tool to redirect visitors to a certain page after completing the form.
There are two different options for you to choose when making your thank you page:
1. Show a Thank You page
2. Redirect to an external link
To access these thank you page options, click SETTINGS at the top > then THANK YOU PAGE on the left:
If you're still using JotForm Version 3:
1. Take a look at the toolbar at the top of the Form Builder once you enter the jotform to edit it.
2. Click the "Thank You" button with a huge smile:
3. Choose an option according to your needs:
Redirect to an external link also called as "Custom Thank You URL"
The form will redirect to the website URL entered here. This is very useful when you want your form users to land on your website or a specific page.
Custom URL is also used on "Post Data Advanced Feature". Check this guide for more details: How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page.
Show a Thank You page or the default thank you page
This is the most commonly used Thank You option since it has almost all the details that you need already included. You can completely customize the look of your thank you page directly from the thank you message editor. You can insert images, links, paragraphs, and tables. It is also possible to post users answer using this option by clicking the "Form Fields" drop down selection.
If you have any suggestions or experienced any issues regarding this feature, please let us know below.