Adding a form to Jigsy Web BuilderLast Update: May 24, 2016
Do you want to add your form to your Jigsy Free Website? That's easy!
2. Go to your Jigsy Website and make sure to login. http://jigsy.com/
3. Find and Click "Page Settings"
4. Find and Click "Add New Page"
5. Add your "Page Name", the Page URL is automatically created but you can always modify that one.
6. Click "Create Page" on bottom right side.
7. Find "Pages" tab and make sure that the newly created page is selected.
8. Find and Click "Add Content to this Page".
A sidebar window will appear containing the "Content Categories".
9. Click "Content"
10. Click and Drag "Text/Content Block" to the Content Area of the newly created page.
11. Add "Title"
12. Find and Click "Edit HTML" button
13. Paste your modified iframe codes
14. Click "Preview" on bottom right side
15. Click "Create Component", still on bottom right side
You are done!! Awesome!
Example Website: http://jotform.jigsy.com/feedback