Browse Article by Topicscalendar report
- How to Download Form Submissions as Excel/CSV/PDF?
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- How to Create a CSV Report?
- How to Create a Grid Listing Report?
- How to Create a Visual Report with Your Form Submissions
- How to Create an HTML Table Listing Report?
- How to Create a Calendar Report?
- How to Use Visual Report Filters
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How To Create Form Reports in JotForm
Related Forum Questions
- Form label is not associated with form control
- Issues with connection to jotforms server from china.
- Autoresponder emails have stopped working
- PayPal: Ability to add item ID to products.
- I need to be able to filter by Class Number
- How to calculate total payment collected from a form
- Why is the Email Notification template showing duplicate fields?
- Cannot resize image added to PDF
- How to send scheduled reports to a spreadsheet?
How to Create a Calendar Report?Last Update: June 3, 2016
Calendar Report is useful as a way for your customers to see available dates/times for appointment. Please follow all the steps below on how to create calendar report for your form:
NOTE: You must have a DateTime field for the calendar report to work. DateTime field is under the Basic Tools in our Form Builder.
1. Go to My Forms page
2. Click the form you want to create the report
3. Click "Reports" button:
4. Click "Add Report" button:
5. Choose "Calendar Listing" from the List and Click "Next" button:
6. Provide and Select the following:
a. Calender Report Name
b. Choose a date field
c. Choose a form field: This will be the field entry visible on the calendar.
d. You can also password protect the report by checking the "Password Protection" box.
7. Click "Next" button for the final window
8. Your report is now ready, you can get the report direct URL or you can Embed it as an iFrame.
9. Click "Close" button to finish
Questions? Please let us know in the comments box below!