Browse Article by Topicsapi api key apikey
Related Forum Questions
- We need to know how to list users using API
- Quantity gift registry widget is causing an excessive amount of API calls
- How to get API key
- Infusionsoft Integration: Suddenly stopped working - API Call Name no longer triggering
- Can I turn a form into an APK installer?
- JotForm + Salesforce Integration what Salesforce plan is required?
- Zapier integration alerts
- Why am I getting a JotForm API Limit email everyday?
- Creating entries in Google Calendar upon form submissions
- Add Email Notification to multiple forms
How to create a JotForm API keyLast Update: August 28, 2016
What is Jotform API Key?
It is a unique value or a secret token that is assigned to Jotform users. Generally speaking, an API key simply identifies the user. It is used to authenticate users to used their information to the web services.
To create your Jotform API Key, please follow these steps.
1. After logging in to your Jotform account, click the user icon on the top of the page
2. Click Account to go to your account settings page
3. Go to API section.
4. Click Create New Key to create your Jotform API Key.
Each generated API Keys comes with permissions. Read Access permission to read only private information and Full Access permission to grant them with full access to your data, e.g. add, edit, delete form submissions.
Please note that free account is limited to 1, 000 requests per day and Paid account is limited to 10, 000 requests per day.
For more information about Jotform API, please visit Jotform's API Documentation page. http://api.jotform.com.