Browse Article by TopicsPower Tools Free Text (HTML) Free Text Hidden Box Unique ID E-signature Captcha Image Auto Complete Filepicker.io (or InkFilepicker)
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to Add a Captcha Field
- How to Catch User's Browser Info
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to display uploaded image in the form emails or thank you message
Related Forum Questions
- Unique ID
- Image Radio Button --- Margins or Space between Images
- How many files could I upload?
- Signature image not showing in email confirmation
- How to add images to radio buttons?
- Why are we getting random irrelevant submissions on our form?
- All of my custom CSS codes are completely gone after changing theme
- Why the uploaded image is not showing in the form?
- How to make image on products widget to show also the descriptions like price and item details
- how to make image full width
Where have the Power Tools gone?Last Update: July 5, 2014
You might probably ended up here if you were looking for any of the fields under our old Power Tools menu such as: Free Text (HTML), Hidden Box, Unique ID, E-signature, Captcha, Image, Auto Complete, Filepicker.io (or InkFilepicker)
Here it is the list of controls that were moved somewhere else:
Captcha: was moved to Quick Tools
Image : was moved to Form Tools
Free Text (HTML) : was renamed to Text and moved to Form Tools
The rest of tools under Power tools have been moved to Widgets, so you must search for the one you wish to use. For example E-signature, just type the name or part of it and you'll show it:
Sorry for the confusion. We hope this helps you to grasp how the new layout is configured.