Browse Article by TopicsPower Tools Free Text (HTML) Free Text Hidden Box Unique ID E-signature Captcha Image Auto Complete Filepicker.io (or InkFilepicker)
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to Add a CAPTCHA field
- How to Catch User's Browser Info
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to display uploaded image in the form emails or thank you message
Related Forum Questions
- Multiple File Upload is not working
- My last form submissions are not being displayed
- Cool Caption widget: Remove image border (Mobile)
- How can I upload image for responding email
- Product lightbox images are not displayed
- How to choose which image is shown for a form when sharing it on social networks
- Can I create a form that customization and for sell?
- Uploaded Images: do not display in the browser, need to view a submitted image without saving it locally.
- Is there any way to incorporate a ticketing system for a form?
- How can I have the Unique ID widget to show up on the form view?
Where have the Power Tools gone?Last Update: July 5, 2014
You might probably ended up here if you were looking for any of the fields under our old Power Tools menu such as: Free Text (HTML), Hidden Box, Unique ID, E-signature, Captcha, Image, Auto Complete, Filepicker.io (or InkFilepicker)
Here it is the list of controls that were moved somewhere else:
Captcha: was moved to Quick Tools
Image : was moved to Form Tools
Free Text (HTML) : was renamed to Text and moved to Form Tools
The rest of tools under Power tools have been moved to Widgets, so you must search for the one you wish to use. For example E-signature, just type the name or part of it and you'll show it:
Sorry for the confusion. We hope this helps you to grasp how the new layout is configured.