Browse Article by TopicsPower Tools Free Text (HTML) Free Text Hidden Box Unique ID E-signature Captcha Image Auto Complete Filepicker.io (or InkFilepicker)
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- How to add a CAPTCHA field
- How to Catch User's Browser Info
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
- How to show headers or text for contracts/terms/agreements in the PDF format of a submission
Related Forum Questions
- Uploaded image shown 50 pxl width and 50 pxl height
- Resizing image size in pdf submission form
- Payment Integrations: How to add link to product images?
- I'm getting a server error when uploading a product image in Payment Wizard
- My form doesn't load correctly
- How to download all images from filled forms?
- How to modify the image smaller or a little larger?
- How to assign a fix folder for submission data when using Dropbox integration
- Is there any system that can prevent spams coming in through uploads? Like a box that they can fill up to make sure it's not a robot
- Why my background image is blurry when embeded?
Where have the Power Tools gone?Last Update: July 5, 2014
You might probably ended up here if you were looking for any of the fields under our old Power Tools menu such as: Free Text (HTML), Hidden Box, Unique ID, E-signature, Captcha, Image, Auto Complete, Filepicker.io (or InkFilepicker)
Here it is the list of controls that were moved somewhere else:
Captcha: was moved to Quick Tools
Image : was moved to Form Tools
Free Text (HTML) : was renamed to Text and moved to Form Tools
The rest of tools under Power tools have been moved to Widgets, so you must search for the one you wish to use. For example E-signature, just type the name or part of it and you'll show it:
Sorry for the confusion. We hope this helps you to grasp how the new layout is configured.