Browse Article by TopicsDropbox Unique ID Dropbox Folders custom folders dropbox
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- Migrating existing forms to use DropBox for file storage
- How to backup previous Submissions to Dropbox.
- How can I set up an integration for Dropbox and Google Sheets with 1 email account and have submission notifications go to another email address?
- Dropbox: Some submissions weren't forwarded to the integrated folder
- How do I pass the Unique ID to ShareASale
- Dropbox integration not working
- Feature Request: Sync.com integration
- DropBox Integration: Why file uploads are not being transferred over to DropBox?
- Form submission delay
- Would the files that are uploaded continue to count towards the limit?
How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?Last Update: November 25, 2016
You have integrated your form with Dropbox. However, you want Dropbox files into unique custom folder names. The Unique ID widget can be very useful when it comes to creating custom folders in Dropbox
If you want to configure your Dropbox integration with the UniqueID, please follow the steps below:
1. Add the Unique ID field in your form (search it under More Fields section). Then configure the index, prefix and number padding as explained on this guide.
2. Set this field as the primary folder in Dropbox Integration. Please check this visual guide:
The submissions will be then shown in separate Folders
Questions? Go ahead and post it to our support forum or post it in the comments box below!