Browse Article by TopicsDropbox Unique ID Dropbox Folders custom folders dropbox
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- My form is linked to drop box and google drive but it no longer works as intended
- Condition not working
- The folder created for my dropbox integration has disappeared
- Is there any way to incorporate a ticketing system for a form?
- How can I have the Unique ID widget to show up on the form view?
- XSS Vulnerabilities in JotForms
- Is it possible to encode QR code from Unique ID?
- How to sync the missing submissions into the Dropbox Integration?
- Dropbox link stopped working
- DropBox integration: Form submissions are not sent to DropBox folder
How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?Last Update: November 25, 2016
You have integrated your form with Dropbox. However, you want Dropbox files into unique custom folder names. The Unique ID widget can be very useful when it comes to creating custom folders in Dropbox
If you want to configure your Dropbox integration with the UniqueID, please follow the steps below:
1. Add the Unique ID field in your form (search it under More Fields section). Then configure the index, prefix and number padding as explained on this guide.
2. Set this field as the primary folder in Dropbox Integration. Please check this visual guide:
The submissions will be then shown in separate Folders
Questions? Go ahead and post it to our support forum or post it in the comments box below!