Browse Article by TopicsDropbox Unique ID Dropbox Folders custom folders dropbox
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- I am trying to publish my form to Facebook, Dropbox and email. It is disabled. The captcha says I am out of limits. Frustrated. What can I do?
- Unique ID
- Questions about the file upload size limit
- Upload limit
- How to have uploaded files in separate folders in DropBox?
- Is it possible to relink an existing Dropbox folder?
- Is it possible to bypass the documents being stored in Jotform?
- Is there an iphone bug with completing forms?
- Update/Calculate Condition: Why conditions on my form are not working?
- Dropbox Integration stopped working
How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?Last Update: November 25, 2016
You have integrated your form with Dropbox. However, you want Dropbox files into unique custom folder names. The Unique ID widget can be very useful when it comes to creating custom folders in Dropbox
If you want to configure your Dropbox integration with the UniqueID, please follow the steps below:
1. Add the Unique ID field in your form (search it under More Fields section). Then configure the index, prefix and number padding as explained on this guide.
2. Set this field as the primary folder in Dropbox Integration. Please check this visual guide:
The submissions will be then shown in separate Folders
Questions? Go ahead and post it to our support forum or post it in the comments box below!