Browse Article by TopicsDropbox Unique ID Dropbox Folders custom folders dropbox
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- My audio upload on order form isn't uploading/downloading correctly.
- Data from forms sent in excel format to dropbox
- Can form be uploaded to Basecamp?
- Authorize.Net Integration: Unable to select Unique ID field in Invoice Number Field
- Dropbox integration not working
- I'm getting the storage limit warning for my form which is integrated with Dropbox
- Files are being uploaded to dropbox folder.
- Is it possible to have this unique ID be the same every time a person takes the survey?
- MP3 file Uploads are being truncated in JotForm but the full file is forwarded to Dropbox
- Reset unique ID widget
How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?Last Update: November 25, 2016
You have integrated your form with Dropbox. However, you want Dropbox files into unique custom folder names. The Unique ID widget can be very useful when it comes to creating custom folders in Dropbox
If you want to configure your Dropbox integration with the UniqueID, please follow the steps below:
1. Add the Unique ID field in your form (search it under More Fields section). Then configure the index, prefix and number padding as explained on this guide.
2. Set this field as the primary folder in Dropbox Integration. Please check this visual guide:
The submissions will be then shown in separate Folders
Questions? Go ahead and post it to our support forum or post it in the comments box below!