Browse Article by TopicsDropbox Unique ID Dropbox Folders custom folders dropbox
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- Unique ID Widget: When I submitted the form on V4, the current index increased on V3
- Dropbox Integration: unable to open integration.
- How do I integrate responses into Dropbox account?
- Am I able to send ONE portion of a form to DropBox?
- Exporting with "unique ID" as headers
- How can I get Submission Data in text format with Google Docs?
- When "Send Now" Button Is Clicked, It Gets Stuck at "Please Wait..."
- Why DropBox is not getting updated?
- Address missing from form filled out in the notification received
- Some unique IDs are duplicate, overlapping or missing
How to Setup Folders Using Unique ID widget in Dropbox?Last Update: November 25, 2016
You have integrated your form with Dropbox. However, you want Dropbox files into unique custom folder names. The Unique ID widget can be very useful when it comes to creating custom folders in Dropbox
If you want to configure your Dropbox integration with the UniqueID, please follow the steps below:
1. Add the Unique ID field in your form (search it under More Fields section). Then configure the index, prefix and number padding as explained on this guide.
2. Set this field as the primary folder in Dropbox Integration. Please check this visual guide:
The submissions will be then shown in separate Folders
Questions? Go ahead and post it to our support forum or post it in the comments box below!