Browse Article by TopicsDropbox Unique ID Dropbox Folders custom folders dropbox
- How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- Where have the Power Tools gone?
- How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?
Related Forum Questions
- how do i get unique id on email response page
- Is there any way to control the naming conventions of the pdf files created?
- How can I free up space for storage?
- Dropbox: File with special character was not sent to Dropbox.
- How to assign a fix folder for submission data when using Dropbox integration
- Plan and Storage Size
- How to produce a reference number for each form submission?
- How can I get the url of an uploaded file?
- Conditional options within a drop down
- Can I change the name of the file that is automatically created in my dropbox?
How to Setup Folders Using UniqueID in Dropbox?Last Update: March 25, 2016
You have integrated your form with Dropbox. However, you want Dropbox files into unique custom folder names. The Unique ID widget can be very useful when it comes to creating custom folders in Dropbox
If you want to configure your Dropbox integration with the UniqueID, please follow the steps below:
1. Add the Unique ID field in your form (search it under Widgets). Then configure the index, prefix and number padding as explained on this guide.
2. Set this field as the primary folder in Dropbox Integration. Please check this visual guide:
The submissions will be then shown in separate Folders
Questions? Go ahead and post it to our support forum or post it in the comments box below!