Browse Article by Topicspayment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to setup a recurring payment option
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- Payment Form Disabled
- Can I use Square and Jot forms but leave the total amount open?
- Is Citrus Pay Integration possible to forms ?
- Integrating Square Payment Gateway into a form
- Which payment gateways are available?
- Square payment field is not showing up on my form
- Are there alternative subscription plan options?
- Which payment integrations support recurring payments besides Stripe and PayPal
- Unable to add a payment link
- Is there a way to add tips to the orders in Square Payment setup?
Create Sub-products Based on a Product OptionAdded: March 15, 2014
There are times when you offer a product with multiple variants. Instead of creating a separate product entry for each variant, JotForm can automatically create sub-products for you by specifying which option to base them from.
Say, you are selling T-shirts, and you offer them in Red, Blue, and Yellow. By ticking this check box, the specified product option will be broken down into sub-products from which your customers can choose.
Do note, however, that a quantity option must be present on your product before this feature can be enabled.
What if each variant has a different cost? Easy, by ticking the special pricing checkbox for the option, you can specify a price for the particular variant.