Browse Article by Topicspayment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- Recurring Payments
- Incomplete Payment
- How can I add an additional payment method?
- How do I change my billing to annually
- How to pay anually
- Can you please verify that the account will renew as scheduled?
- Can I create monthly auto renewal membership subscription for payment form
- how do I create a payment form with multiple user-defined amounts
- Our customers have been unable to process payment using Stripe in the form
- Error: sh: 1: /usr/sbin/node: not found
Create Sub-products Based on a Product OptionAdded: March 15, 2014
There are times when you offer a product with multiple variants. Instead of creating a separate product entry for each variant, JotForm can automatically create sub-products for you by specifying which option to base them from.
Say, you are selling T-shirts, and you offer them in Red, Blue, and Yellow. By ticking this check box, the specified product option will be broken down into sub-products from which your customers can choose.
Do note, however, that a quantity option must be present on your product before this feature can be enabled.
What if each variant has a different cost? Easy, by ticking the special pricing checkbox for the option, you can specify a price for the particular variant.