Browse Article by Topicspayment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- Can I take over payment for a staff members jotform account
- Authorize.net subscription variable amount not working
- Will the test payments take the limit of my account?
- I am trying to prepopulate a payment form with the total from the main
- I am trying to pass the total camp fee on a registration form into a Pa
- Square payment not working
- My payment field is not working
- eWay payments?
- Payment Integrations: How to add coupon codes on "User defined amount" payment type?
- Adding Square payment to my form
Create Sub-products Based on a Product OptionAdded: March 15, 2014
There are times when you offer a product with multiple variants. Instead of creating a separate product entry for each variant, JotForm can automatically create sub-products for you by specifying which option to base them from.
Say, you are selling T-shirts, and you offer them in Red, Blue, and Yellow. By ticking this check box, the specified product option will be broken down into sub-products from which your customers can choose.
Do note, however, that a quantity option must be present on your product before this feature can be enabled.
What if each variant has a different cost? Easy, by ticking the special pricing checkbox for the option, you can specify a price for the particular variant.