Browse Article by Topicssf salesforce sales force sales force integration sf integration
- How to Create a Solid Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Flexible Data Integration With Salesforce
- Mastering SalesForce with JotForm
- How to transfer or share forms and data with another account
- How to Automatically Pass Form Data to Another Form
- How to Upgrade and Pay by Wire Transfer
- How to Find Your SalesForce Campaign's ID
- SalesForce Duplicate Checking
Related Forum Questions
- I would like to have a form transferred from one of my accounts to another
- How does the money transferred by forms?
- Transfer Forms to Susan Fort from hlhendy
- Transferring forms to glosdigital
- Transfer form ownership
- How can I transfer forms and submissions from one to another account?
- Shopify : My form does not displaying on my website
- Getting CDN string from upload care widget
- Urgent! I requested form transfer to wrong account.
- Transfer form
Flexible Data Integration With SalesforceLast Update: July 5, 2016
Salesforce is probably the most popular Customer Relationship Management tool. What makes it great is that it is highly customizable. You can customize the data fields for your contacts and leads according to your business needs.
Today, we are happy to announce our new integration with Salesforce. The great thing about JotForm’s Salesforce integration is that you can take advantage of the flexibility of both SalesForce and JotForm. You can basically map fields on your JotForm form to the fields on your Salesforce database.
Salesforce allows you to track and disperse leads to your team members. JotForm allows you to create great looking and flexible lead generation forms. So, integration of your JotForm form data with Salesforce database means that you can now quickly capture more leads and speed up your sales.
How to Setup Integration
It takes only few minutes to setup an integration with Salesforce. Here is a step by step guide:
1. Click on Integrations button on the Form Builder. Then select Salesforce on the Integrations window by filtering the dropdown field with CRM.
2. Next, enter your SalesForce account credentials.
3. Now, choose the type of data that will be transferred from the form. Use "Contact" for people and "Lead" for companies.
4. On this step, map your form questions with the data fields on your Salesforce database.
5. That's all. On the final step, you will be given an option for duplicate check entry.
If you have any existing submissions in your form, they will be automatically forwarded to SalesForce.
Give it a try today! If you have any suggestions or problems feel free to send us a comment below.