Browse Article by Topicspaypal payment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- I have changed my log-in email associated with my Square account
- I want to change my Paypal billing to CC
- I need to update pricing on my form but can't figure out how
- Paypal payment return to merchant error
- Is there a way to go straight to PayPal when the "Submit" button is used on the Jotform?
- Paypal Express Error: Security header is not valid
- How do I integrate my form with PayPal?
- How is Square connected to JotForm?
- How is square conected to jotform?
How to Obtain PayPal API CredentialsAdded: July 14, 2014
PayPal API credentials (username, password and signature) are necessary if you want to integrate your forms to PayPal Pro and PayPal Express.
Here's how to obtain Paypal API credentials for your account.
1. Log in to PayPal.com
You must have a PayPal Business or Premier account to make calls to the live PayPal servers. Using the login credentials from your business account, log in to PayPal.
2. Navigate to the API Access page
Select My Account > Profile > My Selling Tools, then click the Update (API Access) link:
3. Generate the Certificate set
Click Request API Credentials on the API Access page:
Note: If you’ve already generated a set of API credentials, you’ll have to delete your existing set before you can generate a new set of credentials.
Select Request API signature and click Agree and Submit to generate a set of Signature credentials.
Here’s an example showing a set of Signature credentials (for Certificate credentials, see the section below):