Browse Article by Topicsrefferer
Related Forum Questions
- I don't want anyone to see the fields I have marked as hidden
- Is there some way to submit an entire online form (including text fields) back to me in an e-mail?
- Previewing answers before submission
- Submission Edit: How to show hidden fields
- Unable to submit form with Square payment field that only has one product item selected by default.
- How can I build a workflow for office use into my form?
- Some fields are no longer showing after deleting other fields on the form
- Autoresponder submission email shows the hidden fields
- How to add office use only section
- Where do I find "Clear hidden field values" in new Preferences wizard?
Include Referrer in form within IFRAMELast Update: February 28, 2016
1: Add a text field and then hide it (unless you want your user to see their referrer).
2: Populate this field in the form by adding a variable to the IFRAME url containing the php global variable, $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'].
If your field is called 'referrer' this is what would need to be added to the url:
e.g., append a query variable to the iFrame tag:
http://www.jotform.com/form/41981784014963?referrer=<?php echo $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];?>