Browse Article by Topicsrefferer
Related Forum Questions
- Some fields are no longer showing after deleting other fields on the form
- Autoresponder submission email shows the hidden fields
- How to add office use only section
- Where do I find "Clear hidden field values" in new Preferences wizard?
- Hidden fields are showing
- Conditional Logic: My hidden fields won't stay hidden
- Need help getting hidden field to show up in email that is sent to our company
- Form Designer: Hidden fields are not displaying in the designer screen
- How do I create read only (for office use) fields that appear on the submitted form?
- Edit Mode Submission: Some input fields are blank when you open them in edit mode
Include Referrer in form within IFRAMELast Update: February 28, 2016
1: Add a text field and then hide it (unless you want your user to see their referrer).
2: Populate this field in the form by adding a variable to the IFRAME url containing the php global variable, $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'].
If your field is called 'referrer' this is what would need to be added to the url:
e.g., append a query variable to the iFrame tag:
http://www.jotform.com/form/41981784014963?referrer=<?php echo $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];?>