Browse Article by Topicsupload field file extensions upload
- Which file types are allowed for the upload field?
- Changing the upload size limit
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Custom Colors for Multi-upload Buttons
- How to enable FTP on form submissions
- How to Integrate a Form with Google Drive
- Downloading File Uploads in the Form Using DownThemAll Mozilla Firefox Extension
- How to Create Upload Forms
- How to Download the Submission Files
- How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
Related Forum Questions
- Audio Recorder feature not working
- Why can't we upload files?
- Submit button not working
- How can I upload product images?
- Jotform Down
- Temporary unavailable
- Service Temporary Unavailable
- Upload PDF to form
- Error in my form.
- How does space limit apply if we integrate file uploads to Dropbox or google drive?
Which file types are allowed for the upload field?Last Update: August 28, 2016
We regularly are asked about what file types that our upload field support. The default file extensions types that are supplied and accepted are:
pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, csv, txt, rtf, html, zip, mp3, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif
However, you can add additional files to the list by right-clicking it and adding more depending upon what you would like to allow your users to upload. You may also remove unnecessary file types if you wish by using the same method.
To learn more about our upload limits check here. To allow all file types, just type an asterisk: "*" in the box.
1. Edit your form
2. In Basic Fields section, drag/drop the File Upload field in the form.
3. Click the file upload field and click the "Extensions" button from the top toolbar.
4. Add the desired extension(s) to the list.
5. Click "OK" button to finish
How did it go? Do you have any suggestions or comments? Please let us know in the comment box below.