Browse Article by Topicstax payment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- How to setup a recurring payment option
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- Is there an option for customers to choose recurring payments on square checkout? If not can you please add ASAP??? Thanks
- can I add credit card icons to payment method
- Billing: Upgrade payment made on teh wrong account
- Incomplete Payments (pending submissions)
- Can I use PayPal and credit card payments separately from JotForms or is this integrated with the froms?
- ANSWER MY QUESTION!!! I need Square Payment Tool
- Is your platform able to accept recurring payments with Authorize.net
- How do I change the currency from USD to DKK?
- Square payments are supported in JotForm, I have a question about pricing.
- May I upgrade and downgrade to starter plan if needed?
How to Add Tax to Your Payment FormAdded: August 19, 2014
JotForm's payment integrations allow you to add sales tax to the products you sell, whether tangible or not.
This feature is available for the following payment gateways:
Before proceeding, please do note that this feature is not available for subscriptions and donations
Adding sales tax
1. Run the payment wizard
2. Click Next until you arrive at the 'Other Options' screen
3. Enter a base tax rate
4. Select the products you would like to tax-exempt then click Next
5. Choose a field on your form from which a surcharge will be based
Note that only the following fields are available for selection:
Address : State
Address : Country
6. If you select either a drop down or the country subfield, you will be asked to enter surcharge rates for the available locations
7. For the state subfield, you must enter a new line-separated list of states, regions, or provinces
Then, you will have to specify surcharge rate for each location