Browse Article by Topicshint text field form
- What is a Form Builder?
- How to create your first web form
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Adding a form to Joomla
- What's New in JotForm 3.0?
- Adding a form to iWeb
- Adding a form to Blogger
- Adding a form to Google Sites
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- Print Button on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- One of my forms is saying all of the submissions are incomplete when people are trying to pay.
- Inventory and Pending Payment
- Chinese Character
- the link to sign up the registration form.
- Continue Forms Later
- I cant receive the password reset information
- The pricing page says 5 free forms. Is that per year, month, or forever?
- I want my form to appear on my google drive folder
- JotForm did not save may application
- cant log in
How can I add a hint text in a field?Added: December 4, 2014
Let's say you want to provide a hint to the people that will fill out your form, so they can have a better understanding of what they should enter in each field.
1. Open your form in the form editor.
2. Select the field you want to add a hint text
3. Click on the Hint Example button.
4. Type the text you want to show as a hint.
And that's it, now your users will know what they should enter in your field.
Give a try and if you have any suggestions, please share them with us by entering a comment below.