Browse Article by Topicshint text field form
- What is a Form Builder?
- How to create your first web form
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Adding a form to Joomla
- What's new in JotForm 3.0?
- Adding a form to iWeb
- Adding a form to Blogger
- Adding a form to Google Sites
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- Print Button on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- How to post a submitted form on Facebook
- Form was not saved after hours of work
- Unable to submit form
- Make Size Field Required if Quantity Entered
- My payment Form is not accepting payments
- On a smart form my sign up form is not working (PayPal)
- I need to embed the PayPal html code into the form. How can I do that?
- Why has my form been disabled
- How do I add a middle initial/name to the name fields?
- Email Notifications: How to get rid of the graphic format in forms
How can I add a hint text in a field?Added: December 4, 2014
Let's say you want to provide a hint to the people that will fill out your form, so they can have a better understanding of what they should enter in each field.
1. Open your form in the form editor.
2. Select the field you want to add a hint text
3. Click on the Hint Example button.
4. Type the text you want to show as a hint.
And that's it, now your users will know what they should enter in your field.
Give a try and if you have any suggestions, please share them with us by entering a comment below.