Browse Article by TopicsJotForm Unbounce test landing page landing page
- What's New in JotForm 3.0?
- Add a 'Contact Us' form in a BigCommerce page
- Add a form to a Jimdo page
- Understanding Different Form Errors
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
- How to add forms to your Breezi website
- How to add forms to Joomla 2.5
- How to add forms to IMCreator
- How to Setup a Webhook with JotForm
- Add forms to Piwigo
Related Forum Questions
- HELP - MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED
- Trobble with form, "null"
- Transfer form
- All my forms are blocked.
- PDF Attachment
- My jotform form is disabled
- Seeking where our JotForm source is ?
- Where have my forms gone?
- Almost out of form views
How do I add a JotForm to an Unbounce landing page?Last Update: March 17, 2016
Unbounce is the leading provider in A/B test landing pages. JotForm is integrated with their best-of-brand service, and its users can claim a 3 month 50% trial discount. Details can be found here.
Integrating your JotForm with Unbounce is easy:
- Get your UnBounce specific JotForm embed code. Instructions on that can be found here. Please note that this embed code will work with both secure and non secure pages. Submission counts differ for secure pages based upon account type.
- In the Unbounce Dashboard click Edit button you'd like to add the JotForm to:
- Click the Embed Custom HTML button:
- Add the JotForm code snippet to the page and save.
Test both variants to ensure they are working as expected. Once complete, deploy Unbounce as usual. Now you can enjoy the power of JotForm in your Unbounce landing page.