If you need to collect files on your forms, you can use the File Upload form element. File Upload can accept multiple files from your form fillers. There are also options to set your allowed file types and sizes.
Files uploaded through File Upload take up Upload Space.
Here’s how to add File Upload to your form:
- In Form Builder, click on Add Form Element in the upper-left corner to open Form Elements.
- In Form Elements, search and select File Upload under Basic.
Your form can now accept file uploads. To change the allowed file sizes and types…
- Click on the File Upload’s gear icon to view its properties.
- In File Upload Properties on the right, choose Options at the top.
- Finally, set your desired file size limit and allowed file types in the fields.
See How to Change the Allowed File Types and Changing the File Upload Size Limit to learn more.
File Upload can accept multiple file uploads by default. If you need to limit the number of files accepted for each entry, go to the Multiple tab, enable Limit Number of Files, and set your allowed number of files.
Aside from the File Upload form element, you can also use widgets to collect file uploads on your forms. You can check them out here.
How create a form
file upload is not working at all, I can have it on my from but when u click on the button it doesn't do anything, i need this to have my clients upload pictures please help
I can't get to the Form Elements page
is this free and will it work with wp stmp