Browse Article by Topicsmultilanguage form thank you message language conditional thank you
- JotForm Languages
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Make your Forms Multilingual
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- Why my conditions are deleted?
- Thank You Page | I can't redirect the thank you page to a URL
- Field Labels in a multi language form
- My embedded form is cutting off my thank you message?
- Dates Difference widget language to be determined by the user's language.
- How I can specify that a Chinese language version of this text appears on the Chinese language version of the form?
- dont get navigate to other page
- My thank you page is not showing the edits I made
- How do I get rid of the language dropdown menu?
- How can we show the applicant they've successfully submitted the form
How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?Last Update: May 3, 2016
While it would usually mean that you would have a lot to do, it is actually quite easy to do. All that you should do is to follow a couple of simple steps and that is it.
The first step is, of course, to create a form and add all of the languages that you wish it to hold.
Once you do this your form will have a new entry in the conditions labeled as Language.
Knowing this all that we should do is to click on Conditions in toolbar
Followed by a click on Change Thank You Page option in the Conditions wizard.
Once you select that, click on Next and there it is - the part of the wizard that will allow you to customize your thank you message.
Select the Language from the "IF" statement and select the target value which is the languages that are selected in the form multilingual settings and make sure to select "Display a custom message on submission" in the "DO" statement.
Once you make your changes you can simply click on Save button and that is it.
You should repeat the steps for all languages that you want to have a different Thank You messages for.
You can see a sample form of this here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51363751286963
For the ones that you do not, they will be shown the default message instead, but in this order:
1. If you have set up your own Thank You Message it will be shown
2. If you have not set it up, then Default Thank You Page will be shown instead.
You can see more about the thank you pages here: Setting Up the Thank You Page
If you have any comments or questions do let us know, by filling out the form under this guide and we would be happy to see and answer your questions.