Browse Article by Topicsmultilanguage form thank you message language conditional thank you
- JotForm Languages
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to translate your forms to different languages
- How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Change "Thank You" Message Using Conditional Logic
Related Forum Questions
- I have created a sign-up form in 24 languages but need help for users in non-Western languages
- Can forms be translated into other languages, including Chinese?
- Fillabe PDF: Chinese Characters has turned into boxes/question marks
- How to include an email link in Thank You message
- How can I include the language a user has selected as a field in a report ?
- Thank you message does not appear, b/c not scrolling back to top of page
- Does Jotform have translation options?
- I make forms in spanish, How do I organize languages, do I set up english as default and then add spanish as a second one?
- Autoresponder in different language
- Can I get a different language URLs to embed on different pages?
How to Change Thank You Message Depending on the Language Used?Last Update: May 3, 2016
While it would usually mean that you would have a lot to do, it is actually quite easy to do. All that you should do is to follow a couple of simple steps and that is it.
The first step is, of course, to create a form and add all of the languages that you wish it to hold.
Once you do this your form will have a new entry in the conditions labeled as Language.
Knowing this all that we should do is to click on Conditions in toolbar
Followed by a click on Change Thank You Page option in the Conditions wizard.
Once you select that, click on Next and there it is - the part of the wizard that will allow you to customize your thank you message.
Select the Language from the "IF" statement and select the target value which is the languages that are selected in the form multilingual settings and make sure to select "Display a custom message on submission" in the "DO" statement.
Once you make your changes you can simply click on Save button and that is it.
You should repeat the steps for all languages that you want to have a different Thank You messages for.
You can see a sample form of this here: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51363751286963
For the ones that you do not, they will be shown the default message instead, but in this order:
1. If you have set up your own Thank You Message it will be shown
2. If you have not set it up, then Default Thank You Page will be shown instead.
You can see more about the thank you pages here: Setting Up the Thank You Page
If you have any comments or questions do let us know, by filling out the form under this guide and we would be happy to see and answer your questions.