Browse Article by Topicsconfigurable list widgets
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Add a Widget to your Form?
- How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- How to Create File Upload Forms
Related Forum Questions
- How do I add an exact number of rows within a configurable list based on drop down list field?
- Edit Configurable List Dropdown Box Width & Set Input to Two Rows
- I would like to make the configurable list widget responsive on mobile devices
- Confirubale List: How to make fields appear spread out in several rows
- Image Radio Buttons: How can I set the two column on mobile?
- Regarding Configurable List Widget
- Using the configurable list widget and would like to understand the css text I need to allow for editing?
- Configurable List on PDF doesn't show correctly
- Configurable List: Mailto attribute doesn't work static text
- Can I add a sublabel or hover hint to a configurable list?
Setting up and Using the Configurable List WidgetAdded: May 28, 2015
The Configurable List widget has helped many form users collect structured information through their forms.
The widget allows form users to dynamically add different types of fields on their forms with a simple click:
You can add as many fields per row (within reason) as you like, and each of those fields can be a different field type:
- →Text Area
- →Drop Down
- →Check Box
- →Radio Buttons
- →Static - Display a Message or Text
The way to add different field types into the widget configuration was a bit difficult, as outlined on this guide.
We have since upgraded the User Interface to make it easier and quicker to add, modify and delete fields from the Configurable List Widget:
Here's a video showing you how to add, modify or delete fields using the new User Interface:
Click on the full-screen button/HD buttons to see the video better:
Got any questions? Comments? Please share below.