Browse Article by Topicsconfigurable list widgets
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Add a Widget to your Form?
- How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- How to Create File Upload Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Configurable list - fields required - ability to leave entire line empty
- Why widgets is replaced for "Maybe it has moved or removed"
- Conditions in Configurable List
- How can I have the number field in configurable list widget in currency format?
- Multiple text entries under one question
- How can I get the Configurable List to show up as separate entries in a Excel Report
- how to hide the configurable list once we change our drop down menu?
- Puedo hacer un registro masivo de información en un formulario?
- How to add HTML code in Configurable List widget?
Setting up and Using the Configurable List WidgetAdded: May 28, 2015
The Configurable List widget has helped many form users collect structured information through their forms.
The widget allows form users to dynamically add different types of fields on their forms with a simple click:
You can add as many fields per row (within reason) as you like, and each of those fields can be a different field type:
- →Text Area
- →Drop Down
- →Check Box
- →Radio Buttons
- →Static - Display a Message or Text
The way to add different field types into the widget configuration was a bit difficult, as outlined on this guide.
We have since upgraded the User Interface to make it easier and quicker to add, modify and delete fields from the Configurable List Widget:
Here's a video showing you how to add, modify or delete fields using the new User Interface:
Click on the full-screen button/HD buttons to see the video better:
Got any questions? Comments? Please share below.