Browse Article by Topicsconfigurable list widgets
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Add a Widget to your Form?
- How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- How to Create Upload Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Configurable List Widget and adding a single column - or workaround.
- Multiple Text Fields: Adjust the length of the labels in the widget.
- Passing form data from Configurable List Widget and text that has a space in it
- Is it possible to have a checkbox group with more than one fillable "Other" option?
- How to change color of input field box of configurable list widget
- How can I ask for a signature on my form?
- Widgets: Voice Recorder doesn't work on MAC/iOS
- Configurable List widget: Why do text fields display "farlex" when I press the down arrow?
- Increasing the padding between the radio buttons of the Configurable List widget
- Configurable List is not showing on form
Setting up and Using the Configurable List WidgetAdded: May 28, 2015
The Configurable List widget has helped many form users collect structured information through their forms.
The widget allows form users to dynamically add different types of fields on their forms with a simple click:
You can add as many fields per row (within reason) as you like, and each of those fields can be a different field type:
- →Text Area
- →Drop Down
- →Check Box
- →Radio Buttons
- →Static - Display a Message or Text
The way to add different field types into the widget configuration was a bit difficult, as outlined on this guide.
We have since upgraded the User Interface to make it easier and quicker to add, modify and delete fields from the Configurable List Widget:
Here's a video showing you how to add, modify or delete fields using the new User Interface:
Click on the full-screen button/HD buttons to see the video better:
Got any questions? Comments? Please share below.