Browse Article by Topicsconfigurable list widgets
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Add a Widget to your Form?
- How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- How to Create File Upload Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Need help matching the height of the input field and font-size of the text input in the Dynamic Textbox widget to the other input fields in the form
- Is there a way to exclude negative inputs in the Number field of the Configurable List widget?
- Edit CSS of Configurable List.
- I can't change the name of a box in the configurable list
- Configurable List Widget: How to create new lines with CSS Codes?
- How to make the configurable list widget hold in two rows
- is there a way for someone to select state and city
- How to add the year 2016 in the configurable list widget?
- How can I change the width of my configurable list?
- Configurable List Widget: Hiding the "+" button
Setting up and Using the Configurable List WidgetAdded: May 28, 2015
The Configurable List widget has helped many form users collect structured information through their forms.
The widget allows form users to dynamically add different types of fields on their forms with a simple click:
You can add as many fields per row (within reason) as you like, and each of those fields can be a different field type:
- →Text Area
- →Drop Down
- →Check Box
- →Radio Buttons
- →Static - Display a Message or Text
The way to add different field types into the widget configuration was a bit difficult, as outlined on this guide.
We have since upgraded the User Interface to make it easier and quicker to add, modify and delete fields from the Configurable List Widget:
Here's a video showing you how to add, modify or delete fields using the new User Interface:
Click on the full-screen button/HD buttons to see the video better:
Got any questions? Comments? Please share below.