Browse Article by Topicsconfigurable list widgets
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Add a Widget to your Form?
- How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- How to Create File Upload Forms
Related Forum Questions
- How to adjust the space between fields on the Configurable List widget?
- How to display the configurable list in multiple lines?
- How to show configurable list fields in multiple lines?
- Form Builder 4.0: Configurable List Widgets are slow to load on Chrome
- Adding a field to my configurable list - is this correct?
- Change width of column in configurable list
- Trying To Adjust CSS In Configurable List
- Making the configurable list widget responsive
- Can I validate emails inside the Configurable List widget?
- Wrapping the input fields in the configurable list widget
Setting up and Using the Configurable List WidgetAdded: May 28, 2015
The Configurable List widget has helped many form users collect structured information through their forms.
The widget allows form users to dynamically add different types of fields on their forms with a simple click:
You can add as many fields per row (within reason) as you like, and each of those fields can be a different field type:
- →Text Area
- →Drop Down
- →Check Box
- →Radio Buttons
- →Static - Display a Message or Text
The way to add different field types into the widget configuration was a bit difficult, as outlined on this guide.
We have since upgraded the User Interface to make it easier and quicker to add, modify and delete fields from the Configurable List Widget:
Here's a video showing you how to add, modify or delete fields using the new User Interface:
Click on the full-screen button/HD buttons to see the video better:
Got any questions? Comments? Please share below.