Browse Article by Topicsconfigurable list widgets
- How to Add Custom Unique IDs to your Form Submissions?
- How to Add a Widget to your Form?
- How to Set Up the Configurable List Widget
- How to Create File Upload Forms
- How to Inject CSS Codes to Widgets
Related Forum Questions
- I need to resize my text box or make my configurable list into multiple rows. How do I do that?
- Hi, Is a way to pass by URL parameters a "Configurable List" data?
- Is it possible to add field in the form where customers can sign with their fingers?
- Ability to turn JotForm into a Conversational Form.
- E-Signature: Why signature image is not included in email notifications?
- How can I use images on Single Choice questions?
- Wrap text within my configurable list?
- Can I prepopulate the Dynamic checkbox widget using URL parameters?
- How to configure configurable list widget fields to display in 3 rows?
- How to dynamically move the submit button downwards after user clicks on add button in the configurable list
Setting up and Using the Configurable List WidgetAdded: May 28, 2015
The Configurable List widget has helped many form users collect structured information through their forms.
The widget allows form users to dynamically add different types of fields on their forms with a simple click:
You can add as many fields per row (within reason) as you like, and each of those fields can be a different field type:
- →Text Area
- →Drop Down
- →Check Box
- →Radio Buttons
- →Static - Display a Message or Text
The way to add different field types into the widget configuration was a bit difficult, as outlined on this guide.
We have since upgraded the User Interface to make it easier and quicker to add, modify and delete fields from the Configurable List Widget:
Here's a video showing you how to add, modify or delete fields using the new User Interface:
Click on the full-screen button/HD buttons to see the video better:
Got any questions? Comments? Please share below.