Browse Article by TopicsPDF FormsCentral
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- JotForm Fillable PDF Creator With All Points
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- File Attachments
- Importing a PDF form is failing
- Form Submission PDF Download has Trojan Virus
- Can I print my form with it showing all the drop down values?
- Can our custom forms be used offline on a tablet?
- How to insert 2 PDF into a response?
- How can I edit the pdf attachment file?
- How can I get my PDF report to look like the emial notification?
- Uploaded 2 PDF Froms
- How can my user edit the submitted form?
How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotFormAdded: June 5, 2015
If you are looking for a way to automatically collect submissions of your PDF forms that were created using Adobe's PDF form tools, here is how:
1. Open http://www.jotform.com/formscentral page.
2. Click on the Import Forms button
3. Click PDF Only Option
4. Upload your PDF forms to opening form with your e-mail address, note that you can also upload multiple forms.
We will send you en email when your PDF form was successfully imported.