Browse Article by TopicsPDF FormsCentral
- How to display a PDF document on your form
- How to create a PDF form
- How to show headers or text for contracts/terms/agreements in the PDF format of a submission
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- Fillable PDF - Everything you need to know about JotForm Fillable PDF Creator
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- create a Custom PDF
- PDF download of completed forms are out of line
- Fillable PDF: Images are not showing up in the fillable PDF.
- Customized PDF: Ability to include new fields added to the form to the customized PDF without resetting it
- Change or update the final PDF of form submitted?
- Export to PDF font selection
- PDF attachment from completed form not working
- How to modify PDF Output?
- Is there a way for form to be able to send email as a pdf attachment with the exact form layout?
- i want to import an Adobe Acrobat fillable PDF form into JotForm
How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotFormAdded: June 5, 2015
If you are looking for a way to automatically collect submissions of your PDF forms that were created using Adobe's PDF form tools, here is how:
1. Open http://www.jotform.com/formscentral page.
2. Click on the Import Forms button
3. Click PDF Only Option
4. Upload your PDF forms to opening form with your e-mail address, note that you can also upload multiple forms.
We will send you en email when your PDF form was successfully imported.