Browse Article by TopicsPDF FormsCentral
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- Fillable PDF - Everything you need to know about JotForm Fillable PDF Creator
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- I want my autoresponder to send pdf attachments, but only for certain variables
- The integration keeps creating a PDF file
- Can I download PDF separately?
- Can I attach a pdf file to send with the Thank You page?
- Cannot download the pdf of a submission
- Why can't I download pdf attachments?
- How to import PDF form to JotForm?
- image(from upload file) size changed in pdf submission
- Fields not showing up in PDF report
- PDFs opened & filled with Adobe Acrobat on Android won't submit
How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotFormAdded: June 5, 2015
If you are looking for a way to automatically collect submissions of your PDF forms that were created using Adobe's PDF form tools, here is how:
1. Open http://www.jotform.com/formscentral page.
2. Click on the Import Forms button
3. Click PDF Only Option
4. Upload your PDF forms to opening form with your e-mail address, note that you can also upload multiple forms.
We will send you en email when your PDF form was successfully imported.