Browse Article by TopicsPDF FormsCentral
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- JotForm Fillable PDF Creator With All Points
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
- How to Save PDF Submissions on the Mac App
Related Forum Questions
- Can forms be used offline?
- Can you use a pdf file in the background and place a jotform on top (to add a text & signature input boxes)?
- How to prepopulate a form with either a pdf (embedded or clickable) or a link to a file
- How can I customise the PDF attachment?
- JotForm branding on form PDF results
- How can I successfully import a PDF file?
- Generate PDF from form submission
- Can't make pDF
- Is it possible to count characters with in an attached PDF?
- I have more than twenty submissions but the PDF file does 20
How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotFormAdded: June 5, 2015
If you are looking for a way to automatically collect submissions of your PDF forms that were created using Adobe's PDF form tools, here is how:
1. Open http://www.jotform.com/formscentral page.
2. Click on the Import Forms button
3. Click PDF Only Option
4. Upload your PDF forms to opening form with your e-mail address, note that you can also upload multiple forms.
We will send you en email when your PDF form was successfully imported.