Browse Article by TopicsPDF FormsCentral
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- JotForm Fillable PDF Creator With All Points
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
- How to Save PDF Submissions on the Mac App
Related Forum Questions
- Page break being ignored on the Fillable PDF Form
- Existing submission data of TinyMCE widget are not available in submission Edit mode
- How can I have a text in my form show up in the email notification?
- PDF form different then the actual created form
- Attachments not working
- PDF Embedder Widget: Shows loading and nothing happens
- PDF creator
- How to modify the printed PDF report of submission
- How do I convert my current pdf/jpg into an online form?
- Submission: PDF Download failing
How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotFormAdded: June 5, 2015
If you are looking for a way to automatically collect submissions of your PDF forms that were created using Adobe's PDF form tools, here is how:
1. Open http://www.jotform.com/formscentral page.
2. Click on the Import Forms button
3. Click PDF Only Option
4. Upload your PDF forms to opening form with your e-mail address, note that you can also upload multiple forms.
We will send you en email when your PDF form was successfully imported.