Browse Article by TopicsPDF FormsCentral
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- How to Create a PDF Form
- How to Show Headers and Text in the PDF
- How to Migrate Form Data from Adobe FormsCentral to JotForm
- JotForm Fillable PDF Creator With All Points
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotForm
- How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
Related Forum Questions
- How to show empty fields on submission PDF files
- Is there a way to get headers to show up when you PDF a submission??
- Automatic filenaming of submission PDF attachment.
- PDF Submission Form Categories incorrect
- How to have a PDF on the application for downloading, filling and reuploading?
- When downloading our applications in "bulk" as a PDF report the name of the applicant is not included
- Fillable PDF Form: One sub label does not appear in PDF form
- The attached PDF shows links instead of pictures
- Can I export pdf that looks like the form itself?
- Is there a way to get the entire contract and the information a customer entered emailed when submitter
How to Import Adobe FormsCentral PDF Forms to JotFormAdded: June 5, 2015
If you are looking for a way to automatically collect submissions of your PDF forms that were created using Adobe's PDF form tools, here is how:
1. Open http://www.jotform.com/formscentral page.
2. Click on the Import Forms button
3. Click PDF Only Option
4. Upload your PDF forms to opening form with your e-mail address, note that you can also upload multiple forms.
We will send you en email when your PDF form was successfully imported.