Browse Article by Topicscustom form create form template start creating form request form request
- How to create your first web form
- How to use the form templates
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
Related Forum Questions
- Email Notifications: Ability to change recipient address for all forms at the same time.
- Username change request
- Changing the form title when a "clone"
- How do I create a custom URL for my form?
- Need help logging into an account
- Jotform / Googlesheet integration stopped working for no particular reason
- Dormant account
- How to remove shared templates from the gallery
- Request to Change User Name
- Please delete my account.
How to Send Request for Custom FormLast Update: August 7, 2015
Let the JotForm Team create the custom Form for you.
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Go to your My Forms page.
3. Click on Create Form button
4. In the pop-up screen, select click Request a Form option
5. Fill in the Request Form form.
6. Submit your request.
If you made a valid form request, it will most likely will be created and you will be notified on the email address you provided on the Request Form.