Browse Article by Topicscustom form create form template start creating form request form request
- How to create your first web form
- Add a Submission Date on Email Notification
- How to use the form templates
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
Related Forum Questions
- how to invoke this form in database?
- How to auto popup my form on the web site?
- Migrate form to a different URL
- Export Data: backup request is still in progress for a week
- Customized PDF: Ability to include new fields added to the form to the customized PDF without resetting it
- Is it possible to import previously captured data to populate a new form
- how to set a password when start a form?
- Pre-populate Form 2 with data from Form 1
- template photo
- I cannot replace the template photos
How to Send Request for Custom FormLast Update: August 7, 2015
Let the JotForm Team create the custom Form for you.
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Go to your My Forms page.
3. Click on Create Form button
4. In the pop-up screen, select click Request a Form option
5. Fill in the Request Form form.
6. Submit your request.
If you made a valid form request, it will most likely will be created and you will be notified on the email address you provided on the Request Form.