Browse Article by Topicscustom form create form template start creating form request form request
- How to create your first web form
- How to use the form templates
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
Related Forum Questions
- I am creating forms for insurance quotes
- What is a form view?
- When does my monthly submission count start over?
- Can forms submission data be emailed to us when someone fills out the form?
- Can you choose a form template and then add customization?
- How to create a form like example
- Email History: Show "Edited" to know the revision was made and show how many times the submission was edited.
- How do I remove the top of an template?
- Are there ways of also taking payment?
- Would like the ability to have more than one form disabled warning message when using the option to disable the form based on date OR submission limit
How to Send Request for Custom FormLast Update: August 7, 2015
Let the JotForm Team create the custom Form for you.
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Go to your My Forms page.
3. Click on Create Form button
4. In the pop-up screen, select click Request a Form option
5. Fill in the Request Form form.
6. Submit your request.
If you made a valid form request, it will most likely will be created and you will be notified on the email address you provided on the Request Form.