Browse Article by Topicscustom form create form template start creating form request form request
- How to create your first web form
- How to use the form templates
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
Related Forum Questions
- Can a create form from a PDF
- import pdf
- Are limits per account or per form?
- Suspended five minutes into my first use of your service - not a great start!
- How can I rename a template form for sharing purposes?
- Form Payments > Coupon and Tax: coupon discount applied to Total amount incorrectly affects the subtotal
- Conditions: Duplicate condition cannot be edited
- http://import.jotform.io/ date field
- Form design for daily log chart
How to Send Request for Custom FormLast Update: August 7, 2015
Let the JotForm Team create the custom Form for you.
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Go to your My Forms page.
3. Click on Create Form button
4. In the pop-up screen, select click Request a Form option
5. Fill in the Request Form form.
6. Submit your request.
If you made a valid form request, it will most likely will be created and you will be notified on the email address you provided on the Request Form.