Browse Article by Topicscustom form create form template start creating form request form request
- How to create your first web form
- How to use the form templates
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
Related Forum Questions
- Form element for selecting school schedules/terms: start and end/duration
- I want to do a 2 month subscription that ends on June 1st should I wait until April 1 to start it?
- Payments | Total amount input box width: ability to change width (Feature Request)
- Payment refund request for two subscriptions that were recently canceled
- My employer wants us to start using JotForm to track our time. How do I connect to his form with my account?
- Sub-account User: Free user unable to create forms in the shared folder of a silver user because of free limit
- the create form button doesnt work any more please advise
- "Create Form" button not working
- Inventory Widget: not showing "0" in dropdown
- Incomplete field value error after submitting the form due required field validation issue
How to Send Request for Custom FormLast Update: August 7, 2015
Let the JotForm Team create the custom Form for you.
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Go to your My Forms page.
3. Click on Create Form button
4. In the pop-up screen, select click Request a Form option
5. Fill in the Request Form form.
6. Submit your request.
If you made a valid form request, it will most likely will be created and you will be notified on the email address you provided on the Request Form.