Browse Article by Topicsbox.net box.com box integration box
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- How to Stylize Feedback/Lightbox Title?
- Add a form to Flash
- Using cookies to auto-open a lightbox form per browser session
- How to Reduce Vertical Spacing Between Fields
- How to Auto-popup a Lightbox Form
- How to Create a Lightbox Form
- How to Catch User's Browser Info
- How to Minimize/Maximize Number of Selections on Checkbox Field
Related Forum Questions
- Align a checkbox to the left of question
- Dropbox: Some submissions weren't forwarded to the integrated folder
- Lightbox button not working
- Unable to receive notification emails
- Show checkbox entries in different columns (Google Sheets)
- How do I remove boxes around questions?
- Lightbox embed code not working using class name btn-primary
- Payment form not working
- Form not loading correctly
- Text fields are not appearing after I press submit
How to Integrate your Form to BoxLast Update: April 10, 2016
Box is a simple and secure file sharing platform used by 150,000 businesses. It is great for storing files online, secure file sharing, mobile content management, project collaboration and document management.
Jotform integrates with Box. If you want to send your form submissions and files to Box, please follow the steps below:
1. Open or Edit your form and click the "Integrations" in the form builder
2. Select "Box.net" from the Document Sharing category
3. You will be asked to authenticate your Box account. Simply click the "Authenticate" button to proceed:
4. Login to your Box account and click the "Grant access to Box" button
5. After authentication, you will have to create your Box Folder. You have the option to select defaults or use custom folder name in the following:
-Box root folder name
-Submission folder name
For default folder names, you will get this:
For field based folder names, you will have to click the "pencil" icon to select the field:
You have to click the "Apply" button save the selection. Note that you can also add the submission date before the submission folder name. Simply check the option if you want to add it.
For user defined folder names, you just need to click the second box and put your custom folder name. For example:
6. Now, simply click the "Complete Integration" to save:
7. The integration is now ready. Simply click "Finish" button to complete it:
That's it! If you need some help, please let us know by posting a comment below or head on to our support forum.