Browse Article by Topicswire transfer upgrade account payment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- I tested PayPal form but it is still in the "Incomplete payments".
- Inventory and Pending Payment
- Conditions to change Thank You URLis not working.
- Subscription payments with Stripe
- Payment form not coming through again
- How do I get a payment receipt
- How do I get off monthly payments?
- Square: Payment Wizard is not loading
- processing payment on my form.
- How to hide the Amount textbox field in the Stripe payment field?
How to Upgrade and Pay by Wire TransferLast Update: July 12, 2016
1. Click the Upgrade button to your preferred plan.
2. Select the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option in the Payment Method(s).
3. Click the "Upgrade" button. This will open a new window for providing your personal and/or customer information.
4. Fill everything in the page including your Jotform Login Name which will be your Jotform Username and not the email address.
5. Select Wire Transfer from the Method of Payment dropdown. Here's an example window:
6. Clicking the "Next" button will redirect you to the last page where you can see the Wire Transfer Order Instructions.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to tell your bank to include the Reference Number that the system generates, with the wire payment.
Here is how it looks like:
Click the "Generate Proforma Invoice" to generate an invoice for your transaction. The invoice would look exactly like this:
If you have any comments or issues with this method, please let us know by posting to our support forum.