Browse Article by Topicswire transfer upgrade account payment
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to Update the Multiple Payment Form
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Setup a Recurring Payment Option
- How to Have Sub-Category or Sub-Labels on an Order Form
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
Related Forum Questions
- Payment Forms
- Why is the form payment different from what Paypal shows after submission?
- See all incomplete payments
- Payment form not working
- I can't change my payment method
- Why is my payment form not allowing credit card input?
- My account is blocked due to possible phishing
- Can test payments made be processed as live?
- I would like to setup a form where several children can be booked onto a course
- Is it possible to add tax to payment fields?
How to Upgrade and Pay by Wire TransferLast Update: July 12, 2016
1. Click the Upgrade button to your preferred plan.
2. Select the Check/Purchase Order/Wire Transfer option in the Payment Method(s).
3. Click the "Upgrade" button. This will open a new window for providing your personal and/or customer information.
4. Fill everything in the page including your Jotform Login Name which will be your Jotform Username and not the email address.
5. Select Wire Transfer from the Method of Payment dropdown. Here's an example window:
6. Clicking the "Next" button will redirect you to the last page where you can see the Wire Transfer Order Instructions.
IMPORTANT: Make sure to tell your bank to include the Reference Number that the system generates, with the wire payment.
Here is how it looks like:
Click the "Generate Proforma Invoice" to generate an invoice for your transaction. The invoice would look exactly like this:
If you have any comments or issues with this method, please let us know by posting to our support forum.