Sometimes you might be on the go and you probably don’t have your computer with you but with all things considering you most likely have your phone or tablet with you.
In such cases and for some reason if you are that one person that you want to show off your form or have them fill in your form, then the Jotform Mobile Forms app makes it easy to view or share the form on the go.
The form may be viewed and filled in two different ways with Jotform Mobile Forms.
1. Fill Out Form
2. Kiosk Mode
I. Using Fill Out Form option
1. Open the Jotform Mobile Forms app and login to your Jotform account to view the forms created
2. Click on the form that you want to view the submissions. The form menu options shall be displayed to choose to view the form.
3. Then the form should be displayed on the screen and ready to be submitted.
II. Using Kiosk Mode option
Kiosk mode is one of the great features available with Jotform Mobile Forms that turns your mobile device into a survey station.
1. To open the form in Kiosk mode, tap on any form to view the Form options.
2. Tap on ‘Open in Kiosk mode’ option.
3. Choose an option from the Continue with Screen Lock and Continue without Screen Lock options
4. The form should then be opened in kiosk mode.
5. You may swipe down on the screen with two fingers to close the Kiosk mode.
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments below.