Browse Article by Topicsbrowser title page title form title window title
- How To Add The Form Title On The Notification Email?
- How to Change the Title or Name of your Form
- How to Change the Page Title of the Form
Related Forum Questions
- Changing the form title when a "clone"
- How do I change the form page title?
- How do I change the color on the form title back?
- My recipients suddenly changed without us making any changes to the form
- Form page title reflects the old form
- I cannot change the form title on the tab
- Browser tab title change
- Problem with Form Title
- Jot Form Title Display on Facebook
- Form Builder 4.0: The title copied from one website also takes the style of it
How to Change the Page Title of the FormLast Update: April 17, 2017
There are times that when you clone a form, you'll see that in the page title, the one shown in the browser tab/window displays a different text or name. This is most probably because the page title of the form has not been changed. Or there are just times that you want to display a different title.
Here's an example of what I am referring to:
If you want to change the text being displayed in the browser page/window, you can do that by following the steps below:
JotForm Version V4:
- Step 4 - Scroll down and search for the Page Title:
- Step 5 - Enter the preferred title and that's it, you're done!
JotForm Version V3:
Step 1 - Click the "Preferences" button in the form builder.
Step 2 - Open the "Advanced" tab and click "Show More".
Step 3 - This will extend the list of options in your "Advanced" settings, scroll down and you'll see the "Page Title" option. Change the text there.
Step 4 - Make sure to save the changes and view your form. Here's how it looks like in my end:
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below :)