Browse Article by Topicsbrowser title page title form title window title
- How to place the form title in the subject line of the notification email?
- How to Change the Title or Name of your Form
- How to Change the Page Title of the Form
Related Forum Questions
- How can I change the 'tab' title for each of my forms?
- Form Title in Email Receipt Not Matching Edited Form Title
- Form title is not appearing correctly on the facebook page
- How to change Page Title of my form?
- Do previous submissions disappear if you edit the title of the form?
- Why are my forms disabled?
- Web Page Title's not updating
- How to change the "Title" that shows on the browser's tab?
- How to change the page title?
- How to properly change the Title name of the form that appear in the browser
How to Change the Page Title of the FormLast Update: August 25, 2016
There are times that when you clone a form, you'll see that in the page title, the one shown in the browser tab/window displays a different text or name. This is most probably because the page title of the form has not been changed. Or there are just times that you want to display a different title.
Here's an example of what I am referring to:
If you want to change the text being displayed in the browser page/window, you can do that by following the steps below:
1. First, click the "Preferences" button in the form builder.
2. Open the "Advanced" tab and click "Show More".
3. This will extend the list of options in your "Advanced" settings, scroll down and you'll see the "Page Title" option. Change the text there.
4. Make sure to save the changes and view your form. Here's how it looks like in my end:
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below :)