Browse Article by Topicsbrowser title page title form title window title
- How To Add The Form Title On The Notification Email?
- How to Change the Title or Name of your Form
- How to Change the Page Title of the Form
Related Forum Questions
- Cloned form is retaining old title in html page title
- How do I change the page title for a cloned jot form?
- Form page tab title doesn't change when form title is changed
- Revise label in the form title in the browser
- Page Title of the form is now changing although I change the form title.
- Form Builder 4.0: Hide Form Title
- Form will not embed as iframe....says 404 not found
- Form title doesn't update after cloning
- How to change the form title on my browser tab?
- How to change a form's page title?
How to Change the Page Title of the FormLast Update: August 25, 2016
There are times that when you clone a form, you'll see that in the page title, the one shown in the browser tab/window displays a different text or name. This is most probably because the page title of the form has not been changed. Or there are just times that you want to display a different title.
Here's an example of what I am referring to:
If you want to change the text being displayed in the browser page/window, you can do that by following the steps below:
1. First, click the "Preferences" button in the form builder.
2. Open the "Advanced" tab and click "Show More".
3. This will extend the list of options in your "Advanced" settings, scroll down and you'll see the "Page Title" option. Change the text there.
4. Make sure to save the changes and view your form. Here's how it looks like in my end:
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below :)