Browse Article by Topicsbrowser title page title form title window title
- How To Add The Form Title On The Notification Email?
- How to Change the Title or Name of your Form
- How to Change the Page Title of the Form
Related Forum Questions
- I cannot change the form title on the tab
- Browser tab title change
- Problem with Form Title
- Jot Form Title Display on Facebook
- Form Builder 4.0: The title copied from one website also takes the style of it
- How can I change the title of a form?
- How can I make the form page title consistent with the form name?
- How to change the page title?
- Facebook title shows original template name
- Attach PDF Formatted title based on form fields
How to Change the Page Title of the FormLast Update: February 15, 2017
There are times that when you clone a form, you'll see that in the page title, the one shown in the browser tab/window displays a different text or name. This is most probably because the page title of the form has not been changed. Or there are just times that you want to display a different title.
Here's an example of what I am referring to:
If you want to change the text being displayed in the browser page/window, you can do that by following the steps below:
1. First, click the "Preferences" button in the form builder.
2. Open the "Advanced" tab and click "Show More".
3. This will extend the list of options in your "Advanced" settings, scroll down and you'll see the "Page Title" option. Change the text there.
4. Make sure to save the changes and view your form. Here's how it looks like in my end:
If you are using Version 4 of the builder, here are the steps:
1) Click Settings
2) Click Form Settings
3) Click the Show more options button
4) Scroll down and search for the Page Title
5) Enter your preferred page title and you're done.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below :)