Browse Article by Topicsdata export online forms web forms form submissions download data
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- How to export all of your data at once
- How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
Related Forum Questions
- How can I delete old submissions from my form?
- Not receiving email notifications on form submissions
- Can I get email notifications on form submissions?
- My email address is constantly put on your bounce list
- I have more than twenty submissions but the PDF file does 20
- Can we send form submissions data to an email and a PHP page?
- Re: Action Needed: You have reached your JotForm submissions limit
- How to view submission of form embedded on ontraport page?
- We are not receiving email notifications on form submissions
- We are not receiving email notifications on all our forms
How to export all of your data at onceAdded: May 24, 2016
With Data Export, you can download all of your forms as HTML files, your submission data as a CSV file, and uploaded files, all in a single .zip file.
To access this feature, go to Account Settings > Data. Click Download Your Data. Next, on the Export Data screen, select Prepare My Data to Download.
When the .zip file is ready, you’ll receive an email notification with a link to the file. You’ll also be able to find every file you’ve ever requested under Download Your Data.