Browse Article by Topicsdata export online forms web forms form submissions download data
- How to enable FTP on form submissions
- How to export all of your data at once
- How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
Related Forum Questions
- I'm having trouble logging into my account.
- Is there a problem with my forms because they are not working on my websites?
- How to download form data without webhook
- I have cleared my submissions but I'm still getting the out of space warning
- I moved my email adress to a new server and I am unable to receive jotform submissions since then.
- Hey Jotform, why is my online forms not sending anything to my Email..
- How do I download the complete form data
- I have stopped receiving my form submissions
- How to export account submission data
- How do I amend the glitches on my web forms?
How to export all of your data at onceAdded: May 24, 2016
With Data Export, you can download all of your forms as HTML files, your submission data as a CSV file, and uploaded files, all in a single .zip file.
To access this feature, go to Account Settings > Data. Click Download Your Data. Next, on the Export Data screen, select Prepare My Data to Download.
When the .zip file is ready, you’ll receive an email notification with a link to the file. You’ll also be able to find every file you’ve ever requested under Download Your Data.