Browse Article by Topicsdata export online forms web forms form submissions download data
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- How to export all of your data at once
- How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
Related Forum Questions
- How to setup email notifications on form submissions?
- Not receiving email notifications because the address is in the bounce list
- Not receiving submission notifications because the email was in the bounce list
- Is it possible to download or backup my forms in case I need to reinstall them? or what happens if your system crashes?
- Not receiving emails because the address was in the bounce list
- How can I reliably access my forms' submissions via the API?
- Data processing agreement?
- How can I eliminate duplicate PayPal payments?
- Emails have stopped
- Email notification not arriving because of the bounce list
How to export all of your data at onceAdded: May 24, 2016
With Data Export, you can download all of your forms as HTML files, your submission data as a CSV file, and uploaded files, all in a single .zip file.
To access this feature, go to Account Settings > Data. Click Download Your Data. Next, on the Export Data screen, select Prepare My Data to Download.
When the .zip file is ready, you’ll receive an email notification with a link to the file. You’ll also be able to find every file you’ve ever requested under Download Your Data.