Browse Article by Topicsdata export online forms web forms form submissions download data
- How to enable FTP on form submissions
- How to export all of your data at once
- How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
Related Forum Questions
- Submitted Froms not being sent to my e-mail
- The submission PDF does not set horizontal
- Why truncated data for e-mail notifications (for a 3rd time!)
- Limit of form submission
- My forms are not functioning correctly, nor is the editor
- not receiving jotform submissions
- Non Profit Organisation
- No longer getting email notifications of jotform submissions
- Payment field: More customized error messages
- Jotform Submissions only shows my name in the email message
How to export all of your data at onceAdded: May 24, 2016
With Data Export, you can download all of your forms as HTML files, your submission data as a CSV file, and uploaded files, all in a single .zip file.
To access this feature, go to Account Settings > Data. Click Download Your Data. Next, on the Export Data screen, select Prepare My Data to Download.
When the .zip file is ready, you’ll receive an email notification with a link to the file. You’ll also be able to find every file you’ve ever requested under Download Your Data.