Browse Article by Topicsdata export online forms web forms form submissions download data
- How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- How to export all of your data at once
- How to Attach a File to Autoresponder Emails
Related Forum Questions
- How can I know about my submissions and account usage?
- Unrelated thank you message is displayed after the form is submitted.
- Old data appears in the CSV and Excel reports instead of the modified submissions
- Submissions are not sent to integrated google spreadsheet.
- Is there a way to send an email notification with the form submission as a PDF?
- Form submissions are not coming through again.
- I am not receiving notification emails on form submissions
- I am not receiving email notifications on form submissions
- Not receiving email notifications on form submissions
- Not receiving email notifications due to bouncing email address
How to export all of your data at onceAdded: May 24, 2016
With Data Export, you can download all of your forms as HTML files, your submission data as a CSV file, and uploaded files, all in a single .zip file.
To access this feature, go to Account Settings > Data. Click Download Your Data. Next, on the Export Data screen, select Prepare My Data to Download.
When the .zip file is ready, you’ll receive an email notification with a link to the file. You’ll also be able to find every file you’ve ever requested under Download Your Data.