Browse Article by Topicscustom donation recurring payment custom donation recurring donation
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Order Form Basics
- Order Form Types
- PayPal Forms
- Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
- How to Set up Paypal Along with Other Payment Options
- How to Create a Custom Send a Friend Form
- How to view incomplete payments
- How to use Custom Domains with Jotform
Related Forum Questions
- Subscription payments with Stripe
- Payment form not coming through again
- I am trying to set up a donation page using one of your forms designed for donations.
- How do I get a payment receipt
- All of my custom CSS codes are completely gone after changing theme
- How do I get off monthly payments?
- How can I customize the form output to my specifications?
- Square: Payment Wizard is not loading
- processing payment on my form.
- How to hide the Amount textbox field in the Stripe payment field?
How to Have a Recurring Custom Donation Payment FormLast Update: October 4, 2016
Let's say you run a Charity site, and you like the donation amount to be a recurring option once the donators have pledge a donation.
This user guide will show you how to enable the recurring custom amount donation on the form using Payment tools.
Demo form : https://form.jotform.com/61496633221959
In the demo form, the donator can select a pre-filled donation amount or provide instead an amount they want to donate.
The different custom donation selection also have different recurring period that will allow flexible schedule of donation repetition.
Steps on how to create the Recurring Custom Amount Donation Form:
1. Add the payment field from the Payment Fields
2. In the Payment Wizard add the necessary Payment Account information.
3. In the Payment Wizard : Payment Options select Sell Subscriptions payment type.
4. Add the items (Subcriptions). Add as many as needed.
5. To allow the donator to specify the custom amount, set the option Variable Price to ON by checking it.
6. Select a Subscription Period from the list to set the recurring schedule of donation.
7. Select Number of Payments option to setup a number of repetion the recurring payment will occur. Leave at No Limit if end period is not needed.
8. Save the subscription item.
9. Repeat steps for each items (Subscriptions) if there are more than one and having different Subscription Period.
10. Save to close the Payment Configuration Wizard.
JotForm also offers a great selection of Donation Form Templates. Check them out.
Questions? Contact us in our Support Forum