Browse Article by Topicstheme theme store apply theme remove theme template store
- Quick overview of form themes
- How to use the form templates
- How to Restore Deleted Forms
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to use your JotForm themes
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- Having issues customizing a form template from the Templates page
- I have published the form but get an error
- Add Item Title to Paypal Pro integration
- Is it possible to restore a form from a previous version?
- Fillable Fields Over Table Images
- How do I delete an existing payment option from a template?
- PDF has issues when customizing.
- Is there a template for receiving rent payments through dwolla?
- Random submissions missing (required) payment form products
- Looking for template form?
How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form BuilderAdded: July 30, 2016
Please check our Theme Store for more details.
To add a theme in the form:
1. While in the form builder, click the Themes button:
2. Go the Theme Store tab. Find the theme you like and click it to apply.
3. Please don't forget to click the Save button in the top-left side to save the changes in the form.
To remove a theme in the form:
1. Go back and edit the form in the form builder. Click the Themes button.
2. You'll see the Current Theme in My Themes tab
3. Click the Remove Theme button to remove the applied theme and use the default
4. Please don't forget to save the changes.
Questions? Please post it in the comment box below or go to our support forum and create a new thread.