Browse Article by Topicstheme theme store apply theme remove theme template store
- Quick overview of form themes
- How to use the form templates
- How to Restore Deleted Forms
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to use your JotForm themes
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- Can I have a template form that I add different information then send to different clients?
- Why is the form showing as disabled?
- Form loading slowly and no longer sending emails
- Mobile Issues: Form is not responsive
- Form submissions not displaying after submitting the form with DocuSign & PayPal
- We have a template built into our site for Contact Us and are getting one request send over 35+ times from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- thank you background
- How to make 2 column responsive form
- Can I unshare a form as a template?
- create a template as attached
How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form BuilderAdded: July 30, 2016
Please check our Theme Store for more details.
To add a theme in the form:
1. While in the form builder, click the Themes button:
2. Go the Theme Store tab. Find the theme you like and click it to apply.
3. Please don't forget to click the Save button in the top-left side to save the changes in the form.
To remove a theme in the form:
1. Go back and edit the form in the form builder. Click the Themes button.
2. You'll see the Current Theme in My Themes tab
3. Click the Remove Theme button to remove the applied theme and use the default
4. Please don't forget to save the changes.
Questions? Please post it in the comment box below or go to our support forum and create a new thread.