Browse Article by Topicstheme theme store apply theme remove theme template store
- Quick overview of form themes
- How to use the form templates
- How to Restore Deleted Forms
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to use your JotForm themes
- Adding a form to your Launch Effect campaign
- Intro to The Theme Store for FormsCentral Converters
- How to Change Email Template Sent Based on the Language Used?
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- perchè in fase di stampa del modulo cesimento, oppure nell'allegato mail automatico, viene omessa una prestazione della matrice?
- import pdf
- How can I rename a template form for sharing purposes?
- Form Payments > Coupon and Tax: coupon discount applied to Total amount incorrectly affects the subtotal
- Support admin restore submission tool is not using secure URL
- http://import.jotform.io/ date field
- Form design for daily log chart
- Template layout changed after adding Stripe Payment field
- How to specify authorize.net on a donation form
- Do you offer a service to build an application form?
How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form BuilderAdded: July 30, 2016
Please check our Theme Store for more details.
To add a theme in the form:
1. While in the form builder, click the Themes button:
2. Go the Theme Store tab. Find the theme you like and click it to apply.
3. Please don't forget to click the Save button in the top-left side to save the changes in the form.
To remove a theme in the form:
1. Go back and edit the form in the form builder. Click the Themes button.
2. You'll see the Current Theme in My Themes tab
3. Click the Remove Theme button to remove the applied theme and use the default
4. Please don't forget to save the changes.
Questions? Please post it in the comment box below or go to our support forum and create a new thread.