Browse Article by Topicsaweber aweber integration
Related Forum Questions
- Aweber integration not working
- Can a signup form be integrated with Aweber?
- Add custom fields in AWeber integration
- How to add aweber sign up form to Jotform
- AWeber: Add to integrated mailing list only on a checkbox selection
- How to send follow-up e-mails through JotForm
- Unable to authenticate when creating AWeber integration
- Aweber Integration is not working
- Cannot add fields to AWeber integration
- aWeber integration triggering opt-in confirmation email
How to Integrate Form with AweberLast Update: September 4, 2016
Aweber is an affordable and easy to use email marketing and autoresponder tools. It allows you to send email newsletters easily to your subscribers.
If you want to automatically pass your subscribers collected from JotForm to your Aweber's email lists, follow these steps:
1. While on the form builder (edit mode), click the Integrations button from the top toolbar
2. On the integrations window, select Email from the drop down menu and then select Aweber.
3. Next, click the Authenticate button and give JotForm access by logging into your Aweber account.
4. After the authentication, select which list from your Aweber account you want the form submissions to go through. After that, the Full Name and the Email fields from your form will be automatically mapped to Aweber fields. If not, you can manually map the fields.
Note: With Aweber integration, you only have to collect two fields from your subscribers which are the "Name" and "Email" fields.
5. Once finished, you should see this confirmation message.
6. That's it! Now when someone submits your form, they will be added to your Aweber mailing list.
Important: Aweber requires Confirmed Opt-In.This means that users will have to confirm their subscription first by clicking the approval URL sent to them via email before they are added to your list.
So when you are going to test your form, make sure to enter a valid email address and confirm the subscription so the submissions data will be added to your Aweber's list.