Browse Article by Topicsios app bugfixes bugs fixes ios app apple iphone ipad app store updates
- How to assign a status to submissions
- Job Application Form 101
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- Happy JotForm User Testimonials
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- JotForm Mobile App Lets You View And Share Forms Quickly
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- quize volver a una version anterior y me borro todo los envios
- SendGrid: It shows JSON syntax error upon submission, but contact is still added to list and submission goes through.
- I cannot sign in Jotform
- Why did our form approval process change for just one of our forms?
- Text Wrapping on PDF
- Why did our form approval process change?
- Apps: Request to have a sharing option for the JotPayments App
- Embed or share the link to Submaster App reports
- i have to report some security related bugs
- Question about sending reminders to fill out form?
Bugfix List for iOS AppLast Update: April 27, 2017
Here's a detailed list of recent and archived bugs fixes for our iOS Mobile App in the iTunes App Store.
NOTE: A handful of our mobile app users have been experiencing some rare unfortunate issues even though not many since it works well for most. As a result we've created a JotForm Mobile App Beta Testing Program that you are more than welcome to join to help test unreleased future versions as well as new features so we can ensure reliability and stability of our mobile app. Also, you may opt-out of testing at any time.
Bug Fixes for iOS App Update 3.7
- Improved performance.
- Removed some HTML entities that still show up.
Bug Fixes for iOS App Update 3.5
- - Fixed an iPad bug.
- - Fixed rare crashing issues.
- - Improved performance of the App.
Bug Fixes for iOS App Update 3.4
- - Fixed spacing issue for form label if there is no submission text.
- - Fixed issue in certain case regarding deleted forms showing up in the iOS App.
- - Prevent rare case regarding null data from showing up for certain form fields.
- - Fixed a rare issue regarding wrong form appears to be selected (orange bar) when it isn’t the one selected.
- - Improve performance of the App.
- - Updated icons for the iPhone and iPad App.
- - Added alert message to ask user to enter their email for send a suggestion and report a problem when they don’t have an email.
- - Added ability to login on the Apple Watch App when it is in the background.
- - Improved Apple Watch performance and speed.
- - Fixed syncing issues with Apple Watch that can occur.