Browse Article by Topicsios app bugfixes bugs fixes ios app apple iphone ipad app store updates
- How to assign a status to submissions
- Job Application Form 101
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- Happy JotForm user testimonials
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- How to quickly view and share forms with other people using the JotForm Mobile App
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
- Bugfix List for iOS App
Related Forum Questions
- Why are the "edit form pages"
- Can these forms be used when you are offline?
- submission from not looking the same
- Invalid Application credentials
- Not receiving email notifications anymore
- save and continue later
- iOS App: Form submissions are not displaying the questions in the order they are in the form
- Does JotForm have an app?
- Can we push data to JotForm by a mobile application?
- GPS Mapping
Bugfix List for iOS AppLast Update: November 17, 2016
Here's a detailed list of recent and archived bugs fixes for our iOS Mobile App in the iTunes App Store.
Bug Fixes for iOS App Update 3.5
- - Fixed an iPad bug.
- - Fixed rare crashing issues.
- - Improved performance of the App.
Bug Fixes for iOS App Update 3.4
- - Fixed spacing issue for form label if there is no submission text.
- - Fixed issue in certain case regarding deleted forms showing up in the iOS App.
- - Prevent rare case regarding null data from showing up for certain form fields.
- - Fixed a rare issue regarding wrong form appears to be selected (orange bar) when it isn’t the one selected.
- - Improve performance of the App.
- - Updated icons for the iPhone and iPad App.
- - Added alert message to ask user to enter their email for send a suggestion and report a problem when they don’t have an email.
- - Added ability to login on the Apple Watch App when it is in the background.
- - Improved Apple Watch performance and speed.
- - Fixed syncing issues with Apple Watch that can occur.