Browse Article by Topicsios app bugfixes bugs fixes ios app apple iphone ipad app store updates
- How to apply custom CSS to a particular field
- How to assign a status to submissions
- Job Application Form 101
- How to create a Facebook Application for your Fit Forms Integration?
- Happy JotForm user testimonials
- Import App: Easily import your Excel or CSV data into JotForm
- How to Download and Start using the JotForm Mobile App!
- How to begin Viewing your Forms and Submission Data in the JotForm App
- How to quickly view and share forms with other people using the JotForm Mobile App
- How to Apply and Remove a Theme Within the Form Builder
Related Forum Questions
- Help! Form disappears after page 7
- Sorry to hear this JotForm.
- PORQUE EU FUI SUSPENSO NOVAMENTE PERDI FORMULARIOS IMPORTANTES
- movies dont play w jot form on i pad
- How does the $1000 free square processing work and where do I sign up?
- Looking for workflow solution for employment applications
- How to apply for non-profit discount?
- How to make an image in the background?
- Notification emails are not going through
Bugfix List for iOS AppLast Update: September 1, 2016
Here's a detailed list of recent and archived bugs fixes for our iOS Mobile App in the iTunes App Store.
Bug Fixes for iOS App Update 3.4
- - Fixed spacing issue for form label if there is no submission text.
- - Fixed issue in certain case regarding deleted forms showing up in the iOS App.
- - Prevent rare case regarding null data from showing up for certain form fields.
- - Fixed a rare issue regarding wrong form appears to be selected (orange bar) when it isn’t the one selected.
- - Improve performance of the App.
- - Updated icons for the iPhone and iPad App.
- - Added alert message to ask user to enter their email for send a suggestion and report a problem when they don’t have an email.
- - Added ability to login on the Apple Watch App when it is in the background.
- - Improved Apple Watch performance and speed.
- - Fixed syncing issues with Apple Watch that can occur.