Browse Article by Topicsmad mimi email marketing online marketing email campaign
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- Email Newsletter App: Can not save settings
- Email Newsletters App: unable to setup E-mail(step 3).
- Links on email JotForm newsletter sent to subscribers not working
- JotForm Newsletters have broken links
- Links in your latest newslwetter not working
- How can I find the TemplateMonster Offer I got in a JotForm Email?
- Do you have a form that sends out to multiple email addresses?
- JotForm Email Newsletters app, unable to progress passed the 4th step in the setup process
- Mad Mimi API Integration
- Newsletter Email: Would like to receive the newsletter according to the season
How to Integrate Form with Mad MimiAdded: September 3, 2016
Mad Mimi is one of the easiest tools that would let you create, send, share and track email newsletters online. If you want to integrate your forms with Mad Mimi, just please follow the steps below.
1. In the form builder, click the Integrations button:
2. Select Email from the category dropdown. Find and click the Mad Mimi button:
3. Authenticate yourself by providing your Mad Mimi username which is your registered email address with Mad Mimi and the API Key. To get your Mad Mimi API Key, please follow the steps here: https://help.madmimi.com/where-can-i-find-my-api-key/. Once authenticated, the next options will show up.
4. Select your list and match your form fields. Please note that with Mad Mimi, you can only map the First Name, Last Name, and Email fields.
5. You have the option to choose your opt-in method. It is set to Always by default, but you can change it to Only If Users Opts In. Click the Complete Integration button to finish the setup.
6. That's it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
For questions or inquiries, you can post it as a comment below or create a new thread to our support forum.