Browse Article by Topicsmad mimi email marketing online marketing email campaign
- How to Integrate Form with Constant Contact
- How to Integrate Form with Mad Mimi
- How to Integrate Form with GetResponse
- How to Integrate Form with iContact
- How to Integrate Form with VerticalResponse
Related Forum Questions
- Can I send out an email blast or a campaign to my email list at any given time in Jotform?
- Is it possible for us to use our submission data as a base for email marketing?
- I'm trying to integrate Jot Form with my Mad Mimi account.
- Is there a way to add a checkbox that people can check if they want to sign up to receive our newsletter?
- Adding an email to a newsletter distribution list?
- Is it possible to connect different newsletters to different outcome pages?
- How to send different Newsletters to each Outcomepage w/MailChimp
- Unable to add another field in Mad Mimi integration
- Mad Mimi integration: Contacts not transferring to Mad Mimi.
- How to use submissions to send newsletters?
How to Integrate Form with Mad MimiAdded: September 3, 2016
Mad Mimi is one of the easiest tools that would let you create, send, share and track email newsletters online. If you want to integrate your forms with Mad Mimi, just please follow the steps below.
1. In the form builder, click the Integrations button:
2. Select Email from the category dropdown. Find and click the Mad Mimi button:
3. Authenticate yourself by providing your Mad Mimi username which is your registered email address with Mad Mimi and the API Key. To get your Mad Mimi API Key, please follow the steps here: https://help.madmimi.com/where-can-i-find-my-api-key/. Once authenticated, the next options will show up.
4. Select your list and match your form fields. Please note that with Mad Mimi, you can only map the First Name, Last Name, and Email fields.
5. You have the option to choose your opt-in method. It is set to Always by default, but you can change it to Only If Users Opts In. Click the Complete Integration button to finish the setup.
6. That's it! Your integration is now ready. Click the Finish button save the changes.
For questions or inquiries, you can post it as a comment below or create a new thread to our support forum.