Browse Article by Topicsform url url get url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
Related Forum Questions
- How can I pass URL parameters to my form?
- Prepopulate App: Nothing happens after selecting a form in the Form Picker window and clicking the Continue button
- Where do I insert the redirect URL from PayPal back to my site?
- Going back to the form by clicking back button from the thank you page URL resubmits the form
- The link given to me was not working
- How can attach a link to a form?
- How do I build a prepropulated form URL?
- Change username
- Is it possible to change the url of the form?
- Once I email a form to a client how do they submit it back to me?
Where to Find My Form URL?Added: October 16, 2016
To get your form URL, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. While on the form Builder, click the Publish button
2. In the Publish wizard, click the Copy Link button to copy your form URL. You can also copy the form URL manually.
That's it! You can share your form URL to your users if you want them to fill the form.