Browse Article by Topicsform url url get url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
Related Forum Questions
- Is there a way that I can get a list of backlinks for my FREE SAMPLE PAGE?
- Need to re-use Direct Link but being told it's in use (when form was deleted)
- Can the link for forms direct URL be customized?
- My thank you page is not redirecting to my URL
- How can I change my username?
- Can I change my URL name without changing my username?
- I WANT MY DOMAIN NAME TO APPEAR ON THE URL OF THE FORM
- Web URL for Form
- Thank you page redirect send me on a blank page
- Error instead of Thank You URL redirect
Where to Find My Form URL?Last Update: March 8, 2017
To get your form URL, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. While on the Form Builder, click the Publish button
2. Under Quick Share tab, click the Copy Link button to copy your form URL
That's it! Now share the form URL to your users and get their responses!