Browse Article by Topicsform url url get url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
Related Forum Questions
- How to return to my website after submitting the form?
- Published form URL not working
- Getting custom URL for the form: Changing username - paid
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form
- Are custom URL available for JotForm
- How do I get my own link to share with potential clients?
- Request to change username
- Email failed (autoresponder)
- How do I email a form I created to send to a patient?
- Custom URL for Thank You Page
Where to Find My Form URL?Added: October 16, 2016
To get your form URL, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. While on the form Builder, click the Publish button
2. In the Publish wizard, click the Copy Link button to copy your form URL. You can also copy the form URL manually.
That's it! You can share your form URL to your users if you want them to fill the form.