Browse Article by Topicsform url url get url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via POST Method Using PHP and the Thank You Settings
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
Related Forum Questions
- Is it possible to remove the jotform url and have it appear as my company name?
- Please disregard my previous question
- How to have custom URL of my form
- Random submissions missing (required) payment form products
- How to customize the form to my company's branding?
- Redirect to external url in thank you not owrking
- Is it possible to do with a link purchased from google domains but not
- Is there a way for me to pre-populate form fields via GET / URL?
- Redirect the form to another URL after submitting
- Generated URL link from fields in Autorespnder email were not working
Where to Find My Form URL?Added: October 16, 2016
To get your form URL, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. While on the form Builder, click the Publish button
2. In the Publish wizard, click the Copy Link button to copy your form URL. You can also copy the form URL manually.
That's it! You can share your form URL to your users if you want them to fill the form.