Browse Article by Topicsform url url get url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
- Prepopulating Fields to Your JotForm via URL Parameters
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- Capture the Page URL Where the Form is Embedded
- Pass Value to Another Form with URL Encoding
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- How to Capture Referrer URL
Related Forum Questions
- Passing calculated text area field to an embedded form on a second page/form
- How do I pass fields to an embedded form?
- How to insert a link to the Terms & Conditions widget
- Can I rename my form custom URL to make it shorter?
- I need to clone a form 125 times with different URLs
- Will the form URL change when I edit my form?
- Populate form answers
- Can we connect two forms with a pop-up window?
- Please help me find a form I've been provided a link to
- Can the ownership of a form be transferred?
Where to Find My Form URL?Last Update: April 30, 2017
To get your form URL, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. While on the Form Builder, click the Publish button
2. Under Quick Share tab, click the Copy Link button to copy your form URL
That's it! You can now share the form URL to your customers if you want them to fill the form.