Browse Article by Topicslearn email change e-mail change email
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- How to Properly Add, Change, and Test a New Email Recipient Address
Related Forum Questions
- Internet Explorer: Email menu is not opening
- If I change the email address do I need to update the embedded form code on my website?
- I tried to change email address
- Change email address that receives notification about form submissions
- Email notifications sent to old address despite changing the notification recipient
- Notification email not being sent to the new email address set as recipient email
- How can I change an e-mail address on a form?
- How do I change the email address on my contact response form?
- Changing primary email address of my account
- Please help us gain access to our account
How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?Last Update: February 21, 2017
Lost with finding what email address is used for your form notifications? You'd like to change the email address currently use in your form notification? This guide will walk you through that settings, please find the steps below.
1. First, simply edit your form.
2. For version 3 builder: In the form builder, click the "Emails" button on the form builder toolbar:
For Version 4 builder: Click Settings > Emails tab > Pencil Icon
3. In the email wizard, you will see the recipient email visible in the area.To change it, simply place your mouse to the notification and click the edit button:
4. Go to Recipients tab and update the Recipient Emails
If you are trying to test the email alerts using "Test Email" button please note that this will only send an email notification to the email address associated with your account. If you wish to test the email recipients in your form notifiers, simply fill your form and submit.
Questions? Please let us know in the comment box below!