Browse Article by Topicslearn email change e-mail change email
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- How to Properly Add, Change, and Test a New Email Recipient Address
Related Forum Questions
- Send email notification base on input or selection in a field using conditions
- How to change the recipient email address of the notifications?
- Cant seem to change email address for my replies?
- How can I change the forms to go to different email addresses depending on location picked?
- How to change the notification email account
- How do I change the email address the forms are forwarded to?
- Editing Email Address
- Cannot change account email
- Changing the email address of the notification
- How can I change the sender email in Email validator widget?
How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?Last Update: April 12, 2016
Lost with finding what email address is used for your form notifications? You'd like to change the email address currently use in your form notification? This guide will walk you through that settings, please find the steps below.
1. First, simply edit your form.
2. In the form builder, click the "Emails" button on the form builder toolbar:
3. In the email wizard, you will see the recipient email visible in the area.To change it, simply place your mouse to the notification and click the edit button:
4. Go to Recipients tab and update the Recipient Emails
If you are trying to test the email alerts using "Test Email" button please note that this will only send an email notification to the email address associated with your account. If you wish to test the email recipients in your form notifiers, simply fill your form and submit.
Questions? Please let us know in the comment box below!