Browse Article by Topicslearn email change e-mail change email
- How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- How to Properly Add, Change, and Test a New Email Recipient Address
Related Forum Questions
- Changing the email address of the notification
- How can I change the sender email in Email validator widget?
- Change sender email of Email Validator widget
- Trying to change email address for credit card
- How do I change which email addresses receive alerts that a form has been submitted?
- I am no longer using my old email domain name and I cannot reset the password of my account
- I want to change my email address as the current one is no longer valid
- Change email address from which notifier is sent
- change email address for notifier
- How do I change email address and how can I change the heading on the attached?
How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?Last Update: April 12, 2016
Lost with finding what email address is used for your form notifications? You'd like to change the email address currently use in your form notification? This guide will walk you through that settings, please find the steps below.
1. First, simply edit your form.
2. In the form builder, click the "Emails" button on the form builder toolbar:
3. In the email wizard, you will see the recipient email visible in the area.To change it, simply place your mouse to the notification and click the edit button:
4. Go to Recipients tab and update the Recipient Emails
If you are trying to test the email alerts using "Test Email" button please note that this will only send an email notification to the email address associated with your account. If you wish to test the email recipients in your form notifiers, simply fill your form and submit.
Questions? Please let us know in the comment box below!