Browse Article by Topicsconditions calculation text manipulation string manipulation concatenation
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Adding a license agreement to a form
- Creating a scrollable Terms & Conditions
- How to Create a Basic Multiple Payment form
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
- How New "Conditions For" and "Order by" boxes work in conditional logics
- How to Perform Form Calculation Using a Widget
- Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- Conditional Logic Inserts Text/Calculation Into A Field
- How to Pass a Form's Calculated Value to another Form's Payment Total Field?
Related Forum Questions
- I do not understand what the "Calculation value" is.
- In my form titled PS 2017 Exhibitor Application one of my calculations is coming up negative when it hasn't been set to do so.
- Cost is not populating in the payment form
- Form calculation widget not showing the correct total
- Why Form Calculation Widget is showing the default value?
- Form Calculation widget displaying correct amount very briefly then 0
- Can I use predefined "values" from an excel spreadsheet display in Jotform?
- hide decimal places using form calculation
- Email conditions based on form calculations with cumulative value
- I'm trying to have people answer one question at a time and it looks like I'm messing up the conditioning function.