Browse Article by Topicshighrise highrise crm crm integration
Related Forum Questions
- Highrise Integration: I need to map custom fields created in Highrise
- Does JotForm have an integration for Highrise CRM?
- Integration with FiveStreet.com
- How to integrate Highrise with JotForm?
- Highrise Integration not allowing to choose the fields in the wizard.
- How to allow users to sign on the form?
- CRM JotForm
- How to integrate JotForm with my CRM tool
- Is it possible for the results of the form to be entered into my CRM database through an API key /fields?
- kala jadu tona totka specialist baba ji 9602314644
How to Setup the Highrise IntegrationAdded: December 27, 2016
Highrise is a Customer Relationship Management software which helps you track people, conversations, and tasks to keep your relationships fresh. Be prepared to make a difference for your business.
With JotForm’s Highrise integration, you’ll be able to track contacts & tasks since you cannot have any conversations in a web form. The best part is, you can add unlimited fields for tracking to manage contacts & tasks how you want them to be.
How to Setup the Highrise Integration:
1. Get a Highrise account if you don’t have one and copy your authentication token (https://help.highrisehq.com/users/api-token/).
2. Go to our form builder and click on the Integrations button on the toolbar:
3. Select "CRM" from the Category and click the Highrise block:
4. Authenticate yourself by completing your Highrise login URL and entering your Authentication token.
5. Choose your list.
6. Match your form fields.
7. Click the Complete Integration button and that's it! Your form is now integrated with Highrise CRM:
Do you have any question? Did you find any trouble while doing the integration? If so, please let us know in the comment box below or create a new thread to our support forum.