Browse Article by TopicsHTML Tags
- No articles.
Related Forum Questions
- In V4, HTML in field labels is stripped, it is not in V3
- HTML in Field Labels
- Sent email showing HTML tags
- New Email Wizard UI: Feature request for bringing back 'Use text Email' option.
- Hover Text: HTML tags in hover text shows as plain text.
- Email notification body: editor keeps on including HTML tags
- HTML tags used in form's title are causing unwanted characters to appear on the form
- Google Spreadsheet: HTML code collected through Text Area field is being stripped out
- HTML tags are showing in the email notifications
- Address field data does not show in text notification email correctly
HTML tags and attributes that are allowed by JotFormAdded: March 2, 2017
You can use HTML tags to enhance your forms. There are various things that you can do with HTML. For instance, you can add styling to your text or add links to them. However, these tags are also used for getting unauthorized information from the users of web pages. Hence, JotForm does not allow all HTML tags and attributes.
iframe: ['src', 'allowfullscreen'],
source: ['src', 'type'],
a: ['target', 'title'],
table: ['border', 'cellspacing', 'cellpadding'],
td: ['colspan', 'rowspan', 'valign'],