Browse Article by Topicsdrupal
- Adding a form to Drupal
- Adding a form to Joomla
- Adding a form to a web page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- Adding a form to SharePoint
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Share Form's Submissions Page
- How to send a form via email
- Adding a form to your Weebly website
Related Forum Questions
- how do i link jot form to sharepoint 07 task list
- How do I unshare a template?
- How can I publish my form and send to others as a link?
- I updated my Jotform but i meant to update my friends shared form
- Deleting Shared Template
- How can I send my forms to my clients
- How can I clone a shared form and move to my own folder?
- Form Templates: Deleted or Purged forms shared as templates remain active in list but shows an error
- Can a sub-user share forms with others? Can they create other sub-users?
- How can I give someone else access to my forms and data collected
Adding a form to DrupalLast Update: May 24, 2016
Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
This article will guide you on how to embed your form to your Drupal post or page. Please follow the steps below:
1. You have to get your form's iFrame Embed Codes: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
2. Login to your Drupal Admin Panel, then Edit the page/post where you want to place the form:
3. The edit window will open up. Make sure to set the following:
a. Disable the Rich Text Editor
b. Select "Full HTML" in Text Format
4. Paste the form iFrame codes to the body section:
5. Save the page/post and that's it:
If you have any questions, please post it in the comment box below or to our support forum.