Browse Article by Topicsdrupal
- Adding a form to Drupal
- Adding a form to Joomla
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- Adding a form to SharePoint
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Share Form's Submissions Page
- How to Share Forms with a Sub-account User
- How to send a form via email
Related Forum Questions
- How to update or unshare forms shared as a template?
- Move forms from shared folder to my folder
- Can I unshare a form as a template?
- Why can I no longer see the forms that have been shared with me ?
- How secure is info shared via JotForm?
- How do I email a form I created to send to a patient?
- How can I pull back a shared form?
- I would like to give one of my forms to two other people. Please tell me how
- How can I add forms on a shared account
- V4...now account says free version
Adding a form to DrupalLast Update: May 24, 2016
Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
This article will guide you on how to embed your form to your Drupal post or page. Please follow the steps below:
1. You have to get your form's iFrame Embed Codes: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
2. Login to your Drupal Admin Panel, then Edit the page/post where you want to place the form:
3. The edit window will open up. Make sure to set the following:
a. Disable the Rich Text Editor
b. Select "Full HTML" in Text Format
4. Paste the form iFrame codes to the body section:
5. Save the page/post and that's it:
If you have any questions, please post it in the comment box below or to our support forum.