Browse Article by Topicsdrupal
- Adding a form to Drupal
- Adding a form to Joomla
- Adding a Form to a Web Page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- Adding a form to SharePoint
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Share Form's Submissions Page
- How to Share Forms with a Sub-account User
- How to Send a Form via Email
Related Forum Questions
- Transfer forms from my account to an account shared with me
- i cannot see any shared form in ipad?
- I can't figure out how to share forms or find my form
- I want to share submissions with a subuser on my account. How do I do that?
- How to share the form through email?
- Cannot View shared and created forms
- How to bring back my email@example.com shared forms
- Move form to TDA Helpdesk shared folder
- How do I share a template
- Accessing Shared Forms/Folders
Adding a form to DrupalLast Update: May 24, 2016
Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
This article will guide you on how to embed your form to your Drupal post or page. Please follow the steps below:
1. You have to get your form's iFrame Embed Codes: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
2. Login to your Drupal Admin Panel, then Edit the page/post where you want to place the form:
3. The edit window will open up. Make sure to set the following:
a. Disable the Rich Text Editor
b. Select "Full HTML" in Text Format
4. Paste the form iFrame codes to the body section:
5. Save the page/post and that's it:
If you have any questions, please post it in the comment box below or to our support forum.