Browse Article by Topicsdrupal
- Adding a form to Drupal
- Adding a form to Joomla
- Adding a form to a web page
- Adding a form to Tumblr
- How to Create an Excel Report?
- Adding a form to SharePoint
- Sharing a form in the form templates gallery
- How to Share Form's Submissions Page
- How to send a form via email
- Adding a form to your Weebly website
Related Forum Questions
- Need to move forms from a shared folder to a personal folder.
- Can we transfer or share forms?
- Cannot login and when I was logged in earlier I could not see forms shared with me
- How do I delete a template I shared?
- Request to integrate Jotform with Sharepoint so that form submissions can be saved into Sharepoint document library.
- How do I get my form into sharepoint
- I have lost the ability to share my form and can't see the URL
- How to share form with another user
- How can I edit the signature field after a form is submitted?
- Why are my shared templates not available for other accounts?
Adding a form to DrupalLast Update: May 24, 2016
Drupal is a free software package that allows you to easily organize, manage and publish your content, with an endless variety of customization.
This article will guide you on how to embed your form to your Drupal post or page. Please follow the steps below:
1. You have to get your form's iFrame Embed Codes: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
2. Login to your Drupal Admin Panel, then Edit the page/post where you want to place the form:
3. The edit window will open up. Make sure to set the following:
a. Disable the Rich Text Editor
b. Select "Full HTML" in Text Format
4. Paste the form iFrame codes to the body section:
5. Save the page/post and that's it:
If you have any questions, please post it in the comment box below or to our support forum.