PayU Turkey is one of the best payment gateways for you because of its fast and secure payment processing in Turkey. PayU Turkey is an easy, secure, and scalable solution for your customers. You can start receiving payments through credit cards, debit cards, and BKM Express only with a contract and a single integration.
What can you do with Jotform’s PayU Turkey Integration?
- Sell online products
- Collect donations online
- Let users make a custom payment
Adding PayU in the Form
First, you’ll have to create the form and do the following to add PayU Turkey:
- In the Form Builder, click the Add Form Element button.
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Search and click PayU from the list. You can also drag/drop it to add.
Setting up PayU Turkey Integration
Once you add a payment element, its settings would generally open. You can set up PayU Turkey this way:
- Click the Payment Settings icon.
- Select PayU Turkey from the “Select PayU Integration Type” dropdown.
- For PayU Turkey, you’ll need to provide and set up the following:
- Merchant ID
- Secret Key
- Currency – PayU Turkey supports the Turkish New Lira (TRY), EUR, USD, and GBP.
- The second step to setting up the PayU Turkey connection is to set up the IPN URL.
- Log in to your PayU Turkey account.
- Go to the Account Settings section at the left of the page.
- Select the IPN Settings tab.
- Set the URL to
- The final step is to select your Payment Type.
- If you choose to Sell Products, click the Continue button at the bottom to add your products. If you have chosen User Defined Amount or Collect Donation options, click the Save button.
Related User Guides:
- Setting Up Your First Order Form
- How to Add Options to Payment Forms
- How to Add Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- How to Add Tax to Your Payment Form
- How to Add Shipping Cost to Payment Forms
- How to Generate an Invoice for Your Payment Form
Additional Gateway Settings
When you open the Additional Gateway Settings, you’ll find the following options:
- Ask Billing Information to Customer – you can ask for additional customer information.
- Sandbox Mode – if you want to accept test payments in the form.
Ask Billing Information from the Customer
When toggling the billing information, you can ask the following from your customer:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Billing Name
- Customer Email
- Customer Phone
To test PayU Turkey without charging real cards, you need to toggle the Sandbox Mode to On. You can use the test credit cards on the following page from PayU Turkey documentation.
PayU Turkey Secure Payment Page
PayU Turkey is a redirect payment gateway. They offer a hosted payment page, and your customers must enter their credit card numbers and other details required for the payment. Here’s a view of that page: