Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger blogspot
- Adding a form to Blogger
- Adding a feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding a Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Creating a Feedback Button
- Adding a feedback form to Joomla 1.6
- Happy JotForm User Testimonials
Related Forum Questions
- Feedback form disappears down the page on iPad and iphone
- RE: Regarding Your Jotform Feedback - lforres1
- Why WordPress plugin shows link to form under HTTP?
- This is just a thread to say thank you
- Link emails to full name
- Why conditional emails are not sending?
- Having Issues With Responder emails
- Wishbox is not working
- How can I hide the feedback button on mobile devices?
- how make jotform ticket system feedback form?
Adding a Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: June 1, 2016
1- While in the form builder, click the "Publish" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Embed",then select the "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.