Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger blogspot
- Adding a form to Blogger
- Adding a feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding a Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Creating a Feedback Button
- Adding a feedback form to Joomla 1.6
- Happy JotForm user testimonials
Related Forum Questions
- I'm not recieving notifcation when people fill in my feedback form
- "Feedback embed" not responsive on mobile devices
- Hi, I want to transfer my Form "Limited Release Feedback Form APTUS Corornoid Plate 2.0" to my colleague.
- Email Reply-to When Submitting Forms
- Prepopulating fields in jotform
- Attention: - Feedback @ 917157
- Agreement for contract data processing according to § 11 Bundesdatenschutzgesetz
- Not happy with my old comment
- Text did not come through in email
- Get the URL the client sent the message
Adding a Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: June 1, 2016
1- While in the form builder, click the "Publish" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Embed",then select the "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.