Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger blogspot
- Adding a form to Blogger
- Adding a feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding a Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Creating a Feedback Button
- Adding a feedback form to Joomla 1.6
- Happy JotForm user testimonials
Related Forum Questions
- Feedback popup not responsive on mobile
- I have written review but my submission limit is not increased.
- I can not paste the code into your website
- How to show submission from form on my HTML page?
- How do you do form admin stuff?
- Thank you feedback
- The form doesn't come to my e-mails
- Trouble with cumulative conditions -feedback form
- Entries have been deleted?
- Old title is showing when sharing the form URL on Facebook
Adding a Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: June 1, 2016
1- While in the form builder, click the "Publish" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Embed",then select the "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.