Browse Article by Topicsfeedback blogger blogspot
- Adding a form to Blogger
- Adding a feedback button to Joomla 1.5
- Adding a Feedback Button to Blogger
- How to Change the Orientation of a Feedback Button
- Adding parameters in Lightbox and Feedback forms
- Creating a Feedback Button
- Adding a feedback form to Joomla 1.6
- Happy JotForm User Testimonials
Related Forum Questions
- Customer Feedback Forms not being received by RV Team
- URL of page form is embedded on
- Thank you
- How to have a Feedback button embed
- Can we create feedback forms with JotForm?
- This is just to thank Safaa
- Feedback form disappears down the page on iPad and iphone
- RE: Regarding Your Jotform Feedback - lforres1
- Why WordPress plugin shows link to form under HTTP?
- This is just a thread to say thank you
Adding a Feedback Button to BloggerLast Update: June 1, 2016
1- While in the form builder, click the "Publish" button on the toolbar.
2- Click on "Embed",then select the "Feedback" option.
3- Copy the code given from the opened menu.
4- Open your Blogger Dashboard and click "Settings".
5- Click "Layout" from the top tabs and click "Add a Gadget".
7- Paste the code copied from JotForm. "Save" and it's completed.