Browse Article by Topicsform code embed code full source code iframe code embed
- Adding a form to a web page
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding a form to Facebook (Custom iFrame App)
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- How to get the Full Source Code of your Form
- Adding a form to Ning
- Getting the form iFrame code
- How to Display a PDF Document on your Form
- Changing Height in Xara 7
- Adding a form to your Cargo site
Related Forum Questions
- I need to embed the PayPal html code into the form. How can I do that?
- Can I send my form to show up in the email instead of a link to the form?
- What the difference is between 'link' and 'embed' of form
- My form seems to be jumping?
- Form not responsive on Wordpress mobile
- Embedding form into xara using the insert from the web designer pro templates truncates
- Form embedded in a website showing "login certificate may have expired" error message
- My form has disappeared off my web site
- Why cannot I not embed a form into my Zenfolio site?
- Why can't I see my jotform on my site from Mobile device?
Which form embed code should I use?Last Update: August 3, 2016
JotForm’s Publish wizard has many options. Which one is best for you? This simple guide will help you find the right solution for your needs.
1. Do you use one of the following platforms?
iWeb, Dreamweaver, Wordpress, Facebook, FrontPage, Blogger, Tumblr, TypePad, LiveJournal, Expression Web Page, Google Sites, Xara, Yola, Webs.com, Memberkit, Drupal or Joomla.
If you use one of these hosts or editors, you should use the specific code provided for that platform. These are the tried and well-tested methods for those formats.
2. Otherwise, you should use the “Embed” option.
3. Unless you would like to customize the form further on your own site!
If you need to edit the form code to fit your specific requirements, then you should use the full form source code. To learn more about the form's full source code, you can check this link.
4. If none of the other options work properly use the IFrame Code.
If you copy the iFrame code correctly, almost nothing can break the form on your page! Since the form is displayed inside an iFrame, it will not conflict with anything on your page.
Any questions, comments, or concerns? Let us know in the comment field below!