Browse Article by Topicsclear print reset
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Clear Your Form Cache?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- How can I reset my password
- How do I clean up my space?
- I can't get into my account
- No puedo cambiar mi contraseña
- Two pieces of information go missing once printed out
- How to save the progress of the form to fill it later?
- I can't reset my password
- Calculating form isn't clearing
- Your web site is saying my email is already on file, but when I attempt to log in and reset my password, the system is not recognizing the email.
- What causes unindeniftible errors in priniting?
How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?Last Update: October 10, 2016
Changing the Clear/Reset and Print button text is super easy, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. Click the submit button field to reveal the cog icon, then click it to open its properties.
2. Go to Advanced tab then turn on the buttons in order to change its text. Example:
If you have any questions, feel free to post comments below.