Browse Article by Topicsclear print reset
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Clear Your Form Cache?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- Reset Upload Space
- Multi-page Print Form CSS/HTML Not Working.
- Submit Button Properties in Jotform 4.0: print button is labeled as "Clear Form".
- How to properly adjust field's margin in the form?
- how come every time I print my form the color that is the background on my form does not show when the form is printed?
- Is it possible to hide a part of the form when print button is clicked?
- I need to reset password
- Show all the options in drop down when printing the form PDF or online
- Print form without header
- Form Disabled error shows up after submitting the form
How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?Last Update: October 10, 2016
Changing the Clear/Reset and Print button text is super easy, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. Click the submit button field to reveal the cog icon, then click it to open its properties.
2. Go to Advanced tab then turn on the buttons in order to change its text. Example:
If you have any questions, feel free to post comments below.