Browse Article by Topicsclear print reset
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Clear Your Form Cache?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- I have a form located at www.ttbizsolutions.com created by jotform user name dbrock44. I need the associated email changed, can this happen?
- How to add a PDF file to PDF embedder?
- I locked myself out of my account but can not reset my passowrd...
- Adding a document to print out
- Preview Before Submit is not updated when the submitter changes the values before submit if the Print option is disabled.
- I did not receive reset password e-mail
- Can you help applicants print their forms prior to submissions?
- print and submit buttons not displaying
- How can applicants print form and save form data prior to submissions?
- Words being truncated in printed version of form.
How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?Last Update: October 10, 2016
Changing the Clear/Reset and Print button text is super easy, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. Click the submit button field to reveal the cog icon, then click it to open its properties.
2. Go to Advanced tab then turn on the buttons in order to change its text. Example:
If you have any questions, feel free to post comments below.