Browse Article by Topicsclear print reset
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Clear Your Form Cache?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- Print Button: It is generating an empty document even when the form is filled.
- I need to have the print button to show up before the submit button
- Reset Password
- How to add a Reset button to a form
- How can you have rich text and blank answers show up on the submission print out?
- make a form only Print button with no Submit button?
- Unable to login
- Are the limitations with a free account reset annually?
- Schedule responses for formatting this printer (image)
How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?Last Update: October 10, 2016
Changing the Clear/Reset and Print button text is super easy, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. Click the submit button field to reveal the cog icon, then click it to open its properties.
2. Go to Advanced tab then turn on the buttons in order to change its text. Example:
If you have any questions, feel free to post comments below.