Browse Article by Topicsclear print reset
- Print Button on Forms
- How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?
- How to Clear Your Form Cache?
- How to Print the Form with the Users Data
Related Forum Questions
- Not getting password reset email
- Form down can't reset password
- Not receiving password reset instructions email
- I have a large form with many question. All of them have a conditional question text field. I want to be able to print/submit print just the
- Locked out of account
- I cannot reset the password as I accidentally linked the wrong email
- We are not receiving the password reset instructions, how can we change the email associated with our account?
- I am trying to print out the submitted application that shows all fields with answers
- Reset or Clear form
- Reset password
How to Change the Clear and Print Button Text?Last Update: April 12, 2017
Changing the Clear/Reset and Print button text is super easy, follow these 2 simple steps.
1. Click the SUBMIT button to highlight it > then the GEAR icon to open its properties window
2. Then click the ADVANCED tab > turn ON the RESET and PRINT buttons > and change their labels respectively
If you're still using the previous Form Builder (V3):
1. Click the submit button field to reveal the cog icon, then click it to open its properties.
2. Go to Advanced tab then turn on the buttons in order to change its text. Example:
If you have any questions, feel free to post comments below.