Browse Article by TopicsJotForm 3.0
Related Forum Questions
- What is the highest PHP version jotform 3.0.4099 can support?
- spelling error on your What's new in jotform 3.0 page... the the
- ¿Por que me presenta esto de JotForm 3.0 ? como hago para que no lo presente?
- How can i get the title of a grid page to show the name of the grid and not jotform 3.0?
- With jotform 3.0 'myforms' became blank so my form was lost. Below is my form URL. I can clone the form but then I loose the submission data
- My form has disappeared since jotform has changed into jotform 3.0.
- JotForm versions confusion?
- Showing results on my webpage v3?
- My opinion/comments on JotForm 3.0
What's New in JotForm 3.0?Last Update: December 27, 2016
Improved Online Form Builder
We've made many improvements to our online form builder technology. User testing showed us that the one feature that most improved the user experience is the unlimited undo/redo feature.
Survey Form Tools
Create great looking survey forms with our new survey toolbox. For more details check out this article.
You can now create great looking reports that include CSV, Excel and grid formats. You can reach these reports through a browser bookmark, get them emailed to you periodically, or include within your web pages.
40 New Form Field Types
JotForm now has a lot of form fields. Check out all of the 40 form field types.
Flexible Email Options
You can attach many notification and auto-responder email alerts to your forms. Emails are completely customizable. Click here for more details.
Form Conditions, Logic, and Branching
Make it possible to show or hide questions, skip to a particular form page, send emails, change the "Thank You page" or "Thank You message" with rules you specify.
Integrated Credit Card Payment Forms
Collect payments right from your web forms without leaving for a payment gateway. JotForm now integrates with PayPal Payments Pro and Authorize.Net.
No Sign Up Required
We always strive to make things easier and quicker for our users. That's why we no longer require an account to save and use your web forms.
Full Screen Mode
When you need to create large forms, it is great to have a full screen mode. Now you can see more of the form on the screen.