Browse Article by TopicsXara
Related Forum Questions
- Greek language texts on multiple options menu
- Having trouble embedding form in responsive version - Xara Web Designer v11
- How do I get the form accross to xara correctly and ....
- Forms viewed in Safari
- Embedding a JotForm in Xara Web Designer Premium 9
- Jotform not working with Xara
- Lightbox in Xara navigation menu
- Forms do not work anymore
- Previously working forms are not working now
- Form is cut-off in Xara platform
Adding forms to Xara 6Last Update: November 26, 2015
Xara offers very easy integration with Jotform through the use of widgets. To get your Jotform form into a Xara page, do the following.
Drag the JotForm custom forms widget out of the Form Widgets section of the Designs Gallery and on to your Designer Pro 6 or Web Designer 6 web page.
The JotForm page will open in the Create New Widget: JotForm window.
Click the new form button and follow the wizard. Select one of the options as you would normally do.
Once you have a finished form, you'll want to share it. Click the "Publish" button.
In your Publish wizard, click "Platforms" and search for "Xara".
Click Insert in the Create New Widget window. Xara Designer Pro 6 or Web Designer 6 will display a placeholder for you form. Click and drag the placeholder to the location on the web page where you want the form to appear.
Step 5 (optional):
If you need to do any resizing take note that you cannot resize the placeholder using the selection handles - this will truncate your form (if you reduce it) or create empty white space to two sides of it (if you enlarge it).
To resize the form, go back to JotForm, click Setup and Embed, click Preferences and then click the Form Styles tab.
Once you've done this you'll need to reimport the form into the placeholder, so just repeat set 4.