Browse Article by Topicsreferrer capture page URL get URL capture page
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
- How to Capture Referrer URL
- Where to Find My Form URL?
Related Forum Questions
- Get Referrer widget not able to report source http page anymore
- Referrer link not working using Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer
- Is there a way to track were a lead is from?
- PayPal: It shows internal server error upon clicking the submit button when Get Referrer widget is added to the form.
- Referrer page or URL functionality
- Is there a way that I can get a list of backlinks for my FREE SAMPLE PAGE?
- Insert tracking code to form?
- Referrer Widget affecting Autoresponder Email content
- How to get the form URL for the forms shared in the sub-account?
How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came FromLast Update: March 6, 2016
Update: It is now easy to capture the page URL where the form is embedded without performing the following steps. Just add the "Get Form Page URL" widget in your form and you're ready to go.
The first thing you need to do is insert a Hidden Box into your form. You can find it under the Widgets section of the Form Builder.
Name that box with something that's easy to remember. Let's say, "website".
Get your iframe embed code.
Append this piece of code: "?website=google" at the end of the URL so it becomes
Replace google with any identifier, i.e. your website's name.
Embed your form.
As an example, filling out this form with the url parameters ?website=google
sends me this notification email: