Browse Article by Topicsreferrer capture page URL get URL capture page
- How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came From
- How to Know the Exact URL of a Page From Which a Submission Came
Related Forum Questions
- Is there a way to know where my form is embedded?
- When downloading form submission as pdf, get URL instead of photo
- How do I get a copy of the referral automatically emailed to the referrer who sent it?
- Incorrect username when users upgrade to a higher subscription plan
- Widgets: Possibility to hide widget with "Hide field" option inside of the properties of the field
- How to catch referrer on a form?
- How to not update referrer on edit
- Adding Referrer's email from the form into the notification email
- Questions around linking multiple forms etc.
- Pre-populate a Hidden Field
How to Know which Page or Form the Submission Came FromLast Update: March 6, 2016
Update: It is now easy to capture the page URL where the form is embedded without performing the following steps. Just add the "Get Form Page URL" widget in your form and you're ready to go.
The first thing you need to do is insert a Hidden Box into your form. You can find it under the Widgets section of the Form Builder.
Name that box with something that's easy to remember. Let's say, "website".
Get your iframe embed code.
Append this piece of code: "?website=google" at the end of the URL so it becomes
Replace google with any identifier, i.e. your website's name.
Embed your form.
As an example, filling out this form with the url parameters ?website=google
sends me this notification email: