Browse Article by Topicsauto-save saving forms autosave save form
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Forms not saving with 4.0
- Information in some pages is missing when I save my form
- My forms arent saving.
- Can I recover missing data from a saved form?
- Save form's answers
- How do I "save form" in Inbox after editing?
- Can a form be saved and continued later?
- Can I save a form as Word or PDF file?
- Can I send(submit) data to local mssql database ?
- Do I need to have a pagebreak on the main form when Save and Continue by URL parameter is used?
How to Disable Auto-SaveLast Update: January 4, 2017
Don't want to auto-save the form on every changes? Follow this guide:
1. Right click on any blank space of your form (which does not contain fields).
2. In the context menu that shows up , click Disable Auto-save.