Browse Article by Topicsauto-save saving forms autosave save form
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Save form for later?
- Clear save and continue data when form is submitted
- Save Form for Later Help
- How can I allow people to save form to finish later?
- Saving Forms
- Difficulty with embedding on Wordpress website
- Saving forms to complete later
- My form is empty?
- Not able to save changes when editing form
- Where is the save button in Jotform 4.0?
How to Disable Auto-SaveLast Update: January 4, 2017
Don't want to auto-save the form on every changes? Follow this guide:
1. Right click on any blank space of your form (which does not contain fields).
2. In the context menu that shows up , click Disable Auto-save.