Browse Article by Topicsauto-save saving forms autosave save form
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Need to disable auto-save in v4
- How can I make sure users start working and come back later to finish a form
- Blank in same field removed when used in 'save form and continue later' situatin
- Do you have the option to save forms and continue later?
- Form Builder 4.0: Unable to Auto-Save Translation if the field doesn't have auto-translate feature.
- How can I disable auto-save in v4?
- Disable Autosave Feature in V4
- Saving Forms
- Do you have a "save" button?
- How do I save abandoned/part complete forms?
How to Disable Auto-SaveLast Update: January 4, 2017
Don't want to auto-save the form on every changes? Follow this guide:
1. Right click on any blank space of your form (which does not contain fields).
2. In the context menu that shows up , click Disable Auto-save.