Browse Article by Topicsauto-save saving forms autosave save form
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill on Forms
Related Forum Questions
- Save Button Without Function
- Form wont save
- Is there a "save form" widget so a customer can finish filling it in later?
- Heading field: cannot close properties window
- Why uploaded files are not showing while using Save and continue later option?
- It says "Form is disabled" when I preview the form after saving it.
- How can I save form input data into my database?
- Saving forms
- Can a user save their progress and complete the form later?
- Filled out a form to go back into the form at a later date and update it
How to Disable Auto-SaveLast Update: October 20, 2013
Don't want to auto-save the form on every changes? Follow this guide:
1. Right click on any blank space of your form (which does not contain fields).
2. In the context menu that shows up , click Disable Auto-save.