Browse Article by Topicsauto-save saving forms autosave save form
- How to Disable Auto-Save
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- How to Save a Form
- How to Enable Auto Fill Feature
Related Forum Questions
- All checkbox states are not save with auto-save
- Can't save FORMs
- Save and Continue: Add link or button for users to click and opt to save their data and continue later
- Unable to save form.
- Losing condtions (Not much of a question but more of a bug report).
- Can't find my form
- Every time I make a text box my form won't save.
- How do I save form submission to my computer
- Saving forms on your website
- How do I save an edited form
How to Disable Auto-SaveLast Update: October 20, 2013
Don't want to auto-save the form on every changes? Follow this guide:
1. Right click on any blank space of your form (which does not contain fields).
2. In the context menu that shows up , click Disable Auto-save.