Early Graduation Qualifications:
Students planning to graduate before the age of 16 please note.
- Submit this Request for Early Graduation form.
- Schedule a time to speak with Diane Benson regarding early graduation before your student's senior year.
- The student must have at least three (3) years of high school. HLA does not offer a 2-year high school option.
- Meet HLA’s minimum credit requirements for graduation.
- Students’ transcripts should show the 12th grade year recorded. You can discuss this with the counselor.
NOTE: Students who reside in FL or AL are not eligible for graduation before age 16 (state regulation).
Important: No special request is required for 3 year graduation provided the student is 16 or older. Be sure to list their final year as 12th grade and meet HLA’s minimum graduation requirements.