Moishe House Jews Cruise 2019!
Majesty of the Seas
November 6-11, 2019
Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale)
Join us for a fun-filled adventure as we explore Mexico! Join all of your Moishe House (MOHO) Friends and meet new ones too at our 4th annual MOHO Cruise! This year's adventure will take place on Royal Caribbean's Majesty of the Seas. The ship departs from Port Everglades in Fort Lauderdale on Wednesday, November 6th and returns around 8am on Monday, November 11th. We will be stopping in Costa Maya, Mexico and Cozumel, Mexico...along with two full days at sea to relax and hang out with our new friends! As always there will be organized Jewish Learning Activities, Giveaways, Rotating Theme Nights, Shabbat Services and Havdalah under the Stars, and Free-Time to explore the ship!
Current Pricing: $450 per person inside cabin/
$525 per person oceanview cabin
*price based on double occupany cabin and price is subject to change based on ship availability
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE REGISTERING
1) Upon registration the full amount will need to be paid. The payment includes your Cruise Fare, Taxes, Gratuities, and an organized activities.
2) You will need a valid passport for this trip. Your passport must not expire until SIX MONTHS after the trip to be valid (June 2020).
3) You will have the option to request a roommate. If two individuals request a roommate, to help guarantee placement, roommates must sign up on the same day. Roommates are still not guaranteed placement as it is just a request. Roommates CANNOT be changed.
4) Upgraded cabin option (oceanview window) is available for an additional cost. Pricing is available on the next screen when you sign up. There are no balcony options, only Junior Suites and they start at $1500+ per person.
5) The trip is NON-REFUNDABLE! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Your ticket/registration can NOT be transferred to another person.
AGAIN, ROOMMATE CHANGES CANNOT BE MADE.
When signing up for this trip as a part of the Moishe House group you are agreeing to do a lot of fun things that include: attending ice breakers, nightly group dinners, and really fun discussions about Judaism. Cozumel and Costa Maya are free days to explore on your own. There will be suggested tour options, but participants can choose what they want to do in both ports of call. More details will come later.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Jill Wolfson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Robin Furmanski at email@example.com
This event is open to those ages 21-35.