Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer with NACE! This call is only for the Experience Conference Advisory Committee – so please make sure to fully complete the Volunteer Interest form. There are currently 2 slots open for the committee so we cannot guarantee your placement. The rest of the NACE National committees will begin in January 2021.
This committee serves July 2020 - July 2021, to align with the Experience conference.
Whether at the local or national level, volunteers fuel the NACE community with their energy, ideas, creativity, and professional expertise. With every new volunteer, NACE creates a more vibrant, diverse and inclusive community, and moves the needle on our goals.
You MUST meet ONE of the following qualifications in order to be eligible to serve on this committee:
- Local representative from past and current locations of the conference – who has served as a conference ambassador or creative consultant role or participated as a chapter leader from a host city
- Professional or business partner member who has attended 4 or more Experience conferences
- Member who has spoken at 3 or more Experience conferences
- Young professional or student member who has attended 2 or more Experience conferences
This committee will advise on the following aspects of the Experience Conference:
- Current trends in food, color, event production, theming and event experiences.
- Provide input on the overall look, feel and goals for the conference.
- Work with local conference ambassadors to identify local trends and opportunities for the conference to reflect the best aspects of the region that the conference is located in for a given year.