UPDATE: This form can no longer be saved as a draft and returned to. If you are not ready to complete this application and pay in full, save all of your course information in a Word Document until you are ready to submit.
- Please complete the application thoroughly; complete all sections. Be sure to include all attachments.
- Applications are processed on a first come, first served basis.
- Submit application information at least ninety (90) days prior to each program. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Applications cannot be reviewed unless payment and all requested information are received.
- There are limited options for expedited processing. You must contact Helen French at firstname.lastname@example.org to get prior approval.
- Allow 8 weeks for processing and review (after a correctly completed application and payment have been submitted) to be notified of the program status.
- Please provide the information requested in the required field. Attachments cannot be substituted for the requested information.
- All fields must be completed. Indicate n/a if the question is not pertinent to your course offerings.
- Documents placed in the appendix and/or uploaded as attachments must be clearly numbered and labeled according to the section(s) they support.
- Please be sure to attach documents required for the specific type of course you are providing.
- Questions? Please be sure to review the Application Guidelines and Explanation of Terms and Requirements which can be found at www.naswnj.org.