A Handbook for State Associations and School Chapters
Pieces is NSNA's handbook for all school and state chapters. It includes valuable information on how your chapter can become a constituent as well as how to manage your chapter. It also includes NSNA's Bylaws, policies, Code of Professional Conduct, and a description of NSNA's structure.
Official constituents are entitled to the following priviliges:
- Delegate representation in the House of Delegates at the Annual Convention.
- Eligibility for prizes and awards offered by NSNA.
- Opportunities for participation in the NSNA's projects and program activities.
- Leadership opportunites at the school, state and national levels.
- Participation in the NSNA Leadership U and the NSNA Honor Society.
Your Official Application for Constituency Status must be submitted online
Official Application for Constituency Status 2022
THIS APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED ANNUALLY ONLINE.
Click here to access form.